Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never done anything like this before but there is a young man that is fighting a stage 4 brain tumor that really needs some lifting up. If any of you guys have time can you go on Facebook and check out this page that his mother started. It's named Dylan Jones Cancer Support Group. He has battled it for over a year now. The doctors at Duke University and Morgantown West Virginia have given up. I am a preacher by calling and I can't give up because of my beliefs and what God has done in my life over the past 41 years. Someday I will write my story down to show why I can't stop believing in a miracle. I have personally had 2 big ones in my life and a lot of little ones. Thanks guys for your time. God Bless

Pastor Mike :pray: :pray: without ceasing

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
I have never done anything like this before but there is a young man that is fighting a stage 4 brain tumor that really needs some lifting up. If any of you guys have time can you go on Facebook and check out this page that his mother started. It's named Dylan Jones Cancer Support Group. He has battled it for over a year now. The doctors at Duke University and Morgantown West Virginia have given up. I am a preacher by calling and I can't give up because of my beliefs and what God has done in my life over the past 41 years. Someday I will write my story down to show why I can't stop believing in a miracle. I have personally had 2 big ones in my life and a lot of little ones. Thanks guys for your time. God Bless

Pastor Mike :pray: :pray: without ceasing
Mathew 18-19. I also have a friend who is battling leukemia. You have my prayers and agreement that God can and will heal our loved ones.
Dennis

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
:pray:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Prayers going up here, that he may be healed. :pray: :pray:

·
Premium Member
14,702 Posts
Prayers for him and for Pastor Adkins who will be staring his battle..

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Prayers sent for him and for any and all others affected. Jeremiah 32:27.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, the young man I requested prayers for lost his battle Saturday morning at home with his family around him. He fought a good fight and in the end he did get his healing. He is in heaven now feeling no more pain from the brain tumors. Please continue to remember his family in your prayers as they bury him tomorrow. Thanks guys Pastor Mike

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I am saddened for the loss to his family, but I know that he is pain free. Prayers for strength, for the family, at this time of grief. I hope the grief becomes a celebration of his life soon.

·
Premium Member
14,702 Posts
I am saddened for the loss to his family, but I know that he is pain free. Prayers for strength, for the family, at this time of grief. I hope the grief becomes a celebration of his life soon.
Well said farmgirl ,, Prayers to the family .

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the prayers. I cannot believe the responses to his cancer support page on Facebook. People are still having fund raisers to help the family with medical bills and it has turned into a celebration of his life. There are over 3800 people that have come together in support of this cause. There have been responses from around the world showing support for the family. His mother is really having a hard time but the support is helping to give her strength day by day. It really shows that there are a lot of good people still out there in the world. My daughter dated him for 2 years and she is still having a hard time saying goodbye because she never stopped loving him. Please pray for her that she can move on with her life. Thanks everyone. God Bless. Pastor Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts