Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried looking with no success. Anyone know the pn for a 2020 1025r tech manual? thanks!

·
Premium Member
15,152 Posts
I have tried looking with no success. Anyone know the pn for a 2020 1025r tech manual? thanks!
Parts and manuals go by serial number, not model year.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Super Moderator
3,425 Posts
You're the first I've seen ask, but I believe the TM149119 is going to be the one you need. Yes, the mid-2020 & up has a different mower lift system than the previous years, but the tractor's the same. The mower lift isn't in this tech manual anyways, neither are any attachments.... mower, loader, backhoe, 3 pt links, etc. The manual only covers the tractor.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Super Moderator
5,947 Posts
I know, Mine is LLxxxxxx
TM149119 covers 1025Rs with a serial number later than HJ100001. LLxxxxxx is later... That's your manual.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're the first I've seen ask, but I believe the TM149119 is going to be the one you need. Yes, the mid-2020 & up has a different mower lift system than the previous years, but the tractor's the same. The mower lift isn't in this tech manual anyways, neither are any attachments.... mower, loader, backhoe, 3 pt links, etc. The manual only covers the tractor.
I have an old (2013) tech manual for these tractors and section 80 group 25 is adjustment/setup of the mid mount lift which I know has changed. That information is not in my mower deck manual only in the tech manual.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TM149119 covers 1025Rs with a serial number later than HJ100001. LLxxxxxx is later... That's your manual.
Jim you are right but before I spend the money I just want to know that the section for the mid mount lift is accurate.

Thanks for the responses so far!

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TM126919 is the manual I found online so I could install my mid mount lift. Section 80 group 25 but as you know it is different than my tractor. So i want to buy the proper manual.

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
1,142 Posts
My 1025R is s/n LL###### and I have TM149119 dated 06July20. Here's a pic from sec 80-25. Looks nothing like yours above but I'm not sure there aren't additional parts in the mower lift. If I can I'll grab a pic from under my tractor tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
3,425 Posts
I have an old (2013) tech manual for these tractors and section 80 group 25 is adjustment/setup of the mid mount lift which I know has changed. That information is not in my mower deck manual only in the tech manual.
I stand corrected. You're right. That should mean that TM149119 won't be accurate for the new lift. I bet Deere just hasn't published a new TM yet.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kyle, exactly my dillema.. (y)
Mark, If you could, look and see if the arms that get raised and lowered for the deck hook to the frame, NEAR the front end loader mounts. My arms do. Previous models hooked up the arms AT the loader mounts using one of the lower loader mount bolts. If that is correct in your manual then it is probably what I need. I wish I had a picture for you..... I did get my lift installed but just wanted a manual for future use and to make sure all is proper

1 - 13 of 13 Posts