Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is this little gold pin, I'll upload an image. For the John Deere 1025r front loader. It is the pin that bolts the teeth on. The bucket is 49 inches...I'm not sure of what model the loader is though, just that the bucket is 49 inches...from what I understand, well, at least from the hours I have spent looking for this thing, it seems that for the 1025r it could be either the H120r or 120r(?) I do not know much about any of this stuff....but my husband, out of frustration, gave up and resigned himself to using a bolt, but I am relentless and want to find this stupid pin. I have spent hours looking for it and I have come to the conclusion that every other bucket pin in existence can be bought online....except for this one. I am seeing pins in my sleep after hours and hours of scrolling through countless pins for every other loader but ours. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think that knowing the part number would help. Uhm, I believe it is an aftermarket part. Even better if someone could point me to a website that actually has them for sale! Thank you in advance!
Font Audio equipment Automotive lighting Tool Cable

·
Registered
144 Posts
So can you show us a picture of the 'teeth" you're referring to? All tooth bars are after market but if we know what brand you have, we can point you in the right direction pretty quickly.

Reactions: kenguy

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
17,955 Posts
That looks like a backhoe bucket tooth retaining pin. Does the loader bucket have a "Tooth Bar" attached to it?

·
Registered
144 Posts
If it is indeed a Heavy Hitch tooth bar she has, Greg at Heavy Hitch can help her out. Here's his contact info:

[email protected]

·
Administrator
21,589 Posts
I think I saw this same post on FB a few days ago, as I recall it was from "Vevor" which means it's imported from China.

·
Premium Member
7,324 Posts
Get us a picture and we can help you. There are a lot of different retainers out there and that does look like an HH retainer. If you still cant figure it out, a through bolt with nylock nut should get you through until you find it. Make sure you get a couple bolts

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Premium Member
13,670 Posts
Must really be tenacious about finding the pin, one post 3 days ago and never returned..............or even checked back...........

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Sulley,
Common courtesy would dictate that a reply would be proper. However, this is a one post wonder with no interest in this community. She has her answer and that's good enough for her.

Reactions: hosspuller

·
Registered
809 Posts
Must really be tenacious about finding the pin, one post 3 days ago and never returned..............or even checked back...........
New posters with a Single post with a problem I ignore. Unless they engage in a conversation. Seems they shotgun posts all over the internet looking for an answer. It's impolite and clogs the forums.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
New posters with a Single post with a problem I ignore. Unless they engage in a conversation. Seems they shotgun posts all over the internet looking for an answer. It's impolite and clogs the forums.
Maybe someone that is a member and contributes will get something from the post. Maybe not right now but in the future they may have the same issue. Or if someone is searching for a similar problem or solution and runs across the post or the forum and becomes involved with it. Good things can still come from it.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Maybe someone that is a member and contributes will get something from the post. Maybe not right now but in the future they may have the same issue. Or if someone is searching for a similar problem or solution and runs across the post or the forum and becomes involved with it. Good things can still come from it.
Potentially a positive posting ... We'll never know since the original poster did not confirm forum thoughts or suggestions.

As Bobl said .. it's common courtesy to respond to the people that took the time to post suggestions and solutions.

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
3,170 Posts
As Bobl said .. it's common courtesy to respond to the people that took the time to post suggestions and solutions.
The one-and-done crowd has no investment in the community so they post in multiple places and move on if/when they get an answer. That's just the nature of life online sometimes...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts