Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went over to help out yesterday with my bh. They were making a path between the two houses. They are sisters and with their disabled kids, making a path is a great idea.

Rafal has the Miranda with the grapple. So while he was cutting and moving the trees and branches. Jesse cut stuff up.

I dug out some small nuisance stumps and rocks that they have been tripping over for years. Started fixing the grade and added some dirt from my house.

We made Jesse cut up the 2 trees that you can see the stumps still. I will dig them up when the rain stops. They are loose and hopefully come out pretty easy.

Its good that I am able to help when I can. They help me at a moments notice so I try. Plowing helps me too but cleaning up is a win for everyone.
20210410_154321.jpg
20210410_154324.jpg

Have a great day! We are off to Lowe's!
WB 馃殰馃嚭馃嚥

Registered
It's always good to help your neighbors if you can.

Registered
great to help ur neighbors-plus some good seat time (y)

Registered
I always say 鈥淢y wife approves of my ripping up your yard instead of ours!鈥

Premium Member

Registered
Nice job WB. Always great to help a neighbor out.

I get more enjoyment out of clearing my neighbors 1/4 mile driveway of snow then I do my own. Course my neighbor supplies me with home made bread and cinnamon rolls so....
I would get more enjoyment out of that also. Probably more soo the eating then the plowing. 馃槈

Premium Member
You are a good neighbor, WB, as well as a good person. Same goes for your lovely bride.
Was the trip to Lowe's for you or your neighbors and did you get anything exciting?

I have been noticing Deere 1 series adds during the NASCAR race and now I just saw a Kioti add as they love dirt and also a Kubota add. Must be they feel they have the target audience they are seeking...................

Reactions: Gizmo2 and MattL

Premium Member
Great to help a neighbor that helps too (y) (y) 馃

Registered
I have heard that to have a good neighbor you must be a good neighbor. Looks like you each have good neighbors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts