Green Tractor Talk banner

601 - 620 of 623 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thought I would bump this thread up.

Was wondering what happened to the show Ozark. Season 2 was August 2018 and season 1 was July 2017. It looks like it season 3 will be sometime between March and May 2020.

Over the past few months reviewing my emails from Netflix about their new stuff - nothing has looked remotely interesting to me - a lot of millennial type stuff I guess....

Also patiently waiting for new seasons of Highway Thru Hell and Heavy Rescue. Now those are shows I like!
Ozark is a awesome series

·
Registered
381 Posts
I not certain if Homeland is on Netflix? I watched it on Showtime.

I really enjoyed the series, I believe the final season is coming in February.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Received an email from Netflix today that The Ranch Part 8 is now on Netflix. I believe this will end the series.

·
Registered
21,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #604
Received an email from Netflix today that The Ranch Part 8 is now on Netflix. I believe this will end the series.
Oh poo - first I heard that. But it was good while it lasted. I didn’t find myself laughing out loud much the last part anyway - guess it’s time.

—————-

As far as Netflix I’ve been watching season 2 of You. Just as good as the first season so far. I really like psychological thrillers like this.

Still waiting for the next Ozark.......

·
Corndog Hater
11,472 Posts
Watched the forever end of The Ranch last week. Will miss it!
I’ve fallen behind! I’m only a few episodes into the second to last season. I’ll miss it when its/I’m done, but there’ll always be something else on my list.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I watched 'Counterpart' on Amazon. Don't snooze, you will get the characters mixed up. It is a sci-fi spy thriller.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #609
Watching season 4 of Better Call Saul now. Makes me want to watch Breaking Bad all over again.

·
Premium Member
4,990 Posts
I enjoyed season 1 of this and season two is good as well.

Episode 6 looks to be the owner of everything attachments son. He might of lost the race but he the way he approached the race was good and he handled the loss well.

E8CF5615-2A98-469E-B67B-A04F89780063.png

·
Registered
381 Posts
I’m at a loss right now what to watch in the evening. Finished Better Call Saul and patiently waiting for Ozark on March 27th.
Have you watched the Crown?

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
21,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #616
Amazon Prime
I just don’t seem to be able to find it. I did a search for “the crown” and get results like Victoria, the crown prince, etc. all of which don’t look too enticing to me.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
I just don’t seem to be able to find it. I did a search for “the crown” and get results like Victoria, the crown prince, etc. all of which don’t look too enticing to me.
The Crown is on Netflix.

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
21,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #620
Just got an email from Hulu saying they now have live ABC news for free with all regular accounts (non live TV). Pretty neat as people like me have no local news channels.

You will find it within the menu items like “My Stuff” and “Search”.

601 - 620 of 623 Posts