Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walking the small gravel trail.into my woodline, I found a shiney new shouldered bold laying right in the center of the path. Its too new looking to have come off of my 758, and i was just going in and out of that path Saturday all day with the 2038. I spent 45 minutes trying to find where it went, with no luck. Only thing close was the rear pto has two bolt holes there and one has paint going into it, but the left hand side has clean threads. That about where the bolt was laying, center of the tractor. Does anything come mounted there during delivery? It threaded right in but I'm at a loss here...
Tire Wheel Hand Automotive tire Hood
Tire Hand Wheel Automotive tire Hood
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Bumper Automotive design

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't look like the bolt was ever installed and tightened. Most likely left by a factory worker, or the dealer tech. This happens more than you think. I've found hardware on equipment in crevasses while performing PDI's.
I was thinking this but at 35 hrs you would think it would have worked its way out already but who knows. I did have alot of accessories installed. Hope this is true and nothing else falls off! Lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.