Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Get a torque wrench. Check your bumper bolts, wheel bolts, rear hitch, bolts. Almost any bolt on the machine is tightened without a threadlocker or loctite. I've lost many bolts since I've had mine.
Check your radiator coolant tank. Mine was empty upon delivery.
Check the engine oil and transmission oil. Mine was a quart low on each when arrived.
Also check the radiator screen to see if any factory packaging may be blocking it if the dealer forgot!
I also had a few loose hydraulic connections that were fixed up quick with a wrench turn.

Also if you aren't familiar with the autoconnect deck. Have them show you how it works. and how to attach and separate the FEL.

Happy tractoring 馃コ

Registered
Congrats. I would make sure when it is delivered to have your salesman go over the tractor with you & make sure know how to properly remove & install your deck & FEL.

Registered
Not much to inspect, it should arrive 100% ready to go. However make sure you get all the manuals and any operating instructions you may need.

Registered
If you have a torque wrench, I would check the wheel bolts, I set one up yesterday and found 2 loose wheel bolts on the same wheel even though they were all marked when I checked torque on wheels. As for how many dealers torque wheels as part of pre-delivery, I don't know.
Edit: Grammar

Registered
Check all fluid levels before the dealer rep leaves. Check tire air pressure and run the machine around your property checking every feature and every control. DO NOT release the delivery person until all of this is done to your satisfaction.

Good luck !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts