Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed the paperwork today on a 1025 TLB, i match, 54" front blower, 53" front bucket and 16" hoe bucket. Should get it in 2 weeks. I already have the artillian 36" forks. I need to order a rear weight bracket from heavy hitch.

Can't wait:gizmo:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Time will now slow down. :mocking:

clock.png

Sounds like you got it well decked out. What are all the plans for it?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Just signed the paperwork today on a 1025 TLB, i match, 54" front blower, 53" front bucket and 16" hoe bucket. Should get it in 2 weeks. I already have the artillian 36" forks. I need to order a rear weight bracket from heavy hitch.

Can't wait:gizmo:
Congrats! All the snow you will get this weekend will be gone by the time you get it. Just say'n......... Have fun with it. It appears you have not left too much out for us to help you spend your money on. But I am sure we can come up with something.

Reactions: etcallhome and Levi

·
Premium Member
2,746 Posts
You are going to love it. We need pictures when it arrives. Did you get ballast box or are you going to use the backhoe for that. :yahoo::yahoo:

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are going to love it. We need pictures when it arrives. Did you get ballast box or are you going to use the backhoe for that. :yahoo::yahoo:
Hoe for the summer months and a Heavy Hitch weight rack with a receiver on the back for the winter. I'm making my own lead weights for it. (In a thread in the implements forum).

I could have had it this week but they didn't have the blower in stock.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats! All the snow you will get this weekend will be gone by the time you get it. Just say'n......... Have fun with it. It appears you have not left too much out for us to help you spend your money on. But I am sure we can come up with something.
I know you will come up with some have to have items.

This tractor will be replacing a Simplicity Legacy with loader and back hoe with 1800 hrs and a Gravely 8199 that I use for blowing snow. It also has a 60" mower deck, grass catcher and tiller that will all be up for sale soon

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
:congrats: Nice set up. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
14,887 Posts
Reactions: Levi

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,484 Posts
Congrats on your new 1005........:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Good luck with your new machine

Enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb: :congrats: :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got mine I was a little concerned about lack of power at first and functionality. I'll tell you these little things are tough. Deere is ahead in the subcompact group right now. The backhoe really does well and is pretty responsive. The little backhoe is so handy. You're gonna love it. I had a little trouble at first running the loader doing some grade work then I switched to low gear....it runs out of traction before it does power.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I just got mine I was a little concerned about lack of power at first and functionality. I'll tell you these little things are tough. Deere is ahead in the subcompact group right now. The backhoe really does well and is pretty responsive. The little backhoe is so handy. You're gonna love it. I had a little trouble at first running the loader doing some grade work then I switched to low gear....it runs out of traction before it does power.
Congrats on your tractor purchase

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:munch::munch::munch::munch:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts

·
Administrator
18,287 Posts
Congrats!