Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took delivery at new house of 1025r. Has mowed great, messed up ;loader and have a question.

Very rough ground and every time done mowing the 3 point looks like this. Then I twist the long nut to reset height. There is a not on the top but that dose not help. Sure this is newb thing....

The other thing I will admit to one time..Got tractor....mowed...hooked up loader...played with it...then tried to disconnect. I wet it down but the bottom support was not deployed. Not sure how I did that but it sucked to get it corrected. Probably only dufus it has happened but.....

IMG_3489.jpg

Any rate, got a load of base course and here is my first project at new house..... IMG_3492.jpg

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I'm a newb too. Only had the 1025 a month or two. Just put on the 3pt the other day and had the same problem. Kept hand tightening.
I just took 2 big crescent wrenches and haven't had the problem since

·
Registered
913 Posts
I had the same lift arm problem as you when I first got my tractor. Posted it here, and responses were to really tighten the nut 11 against the adjuster 12 so that it does not vibrate loose. It worked.
jamnut.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the same lift arm problem as you when I first got my tractor. Posted it here, and responses were to really tighten the nut 11 against the adjuster 12 so that it does not vibrate loose. It worked.
View attachment 391881
thx. I was embarrassed and pissed at my self. Have not tried it since. Did not think there was a way to do it wrong but I found it.

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
The jam nut on the 3 point lift link and top link need to be tightened or as you found, they will vibrate while working the tractor.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
View attachment 391881
Yep. That's it. Guess it would have helped if I mentioned what i tightened with the wrenches

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Took delivery at new house of 1025r. Has mowed great, messed up ;loader and have a question.

Very rough ground and every time done mowing the 3 point looks like this. Then I twist the long nut to reset height. There is a not on the top but that dose not help. Sure this is newb thing....

The other thing I will admit to one time..Got tractor....mowed...hooked up loader...played with it...then tried to disconnect. I wet it down but the bottom support was not deployed. Not sure how I did that but it sucked to get it corrected. Probably only dufus it has happened but.....

View attachment 391817

Any rate, got a load of base course and here is my first project at new house..... View attachment 391825
Looks like they answered the 3PH problem. As for the FEL, did you leave it locked when you dropped it? You need to leave it locked on till you drop the FEL and slightly raise the front of the tractor and then unlock it and then remove it.

·
Administrator
18,266 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like they answered the 3PH problem. As for the FEL, did you leave it locked when you dropped it? You need to leave it locked on till you drop the FEL and slightly raise the front of the tractor and then unlock it and then remove it.
This is the bigger issue to me as a newb. I thought there was no way to screw this up and I found it. Will try again in the next couple of weeks and report back. :nunu:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts