Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I buy a new 1025R that JD installed the Cab, does anyone know if the loader mounts (that mount to the frame) come standard even if you don't order a loader?

Dealer wasn't sure. Anyone here know?

TIA

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
If I buy a new 1025R that JD installed the Cab, does anyone know if the loader mounts (that mount to the frame) come standard even if you don't order a loader?

TIA
Shouldn't.... but if the dealer doesn't know I'd find another salesman or better yet dealer. I believe the dealer installs the Mauser, not the factory.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Reactions: SulleyBear

·
Registered
3,499 Posts

TIA
No they don't. Loader mounts have nothing to do with having a cab. Does this tractor have the loaders mounting frame already attached? If so, it could be that the dealer removed the loader to make the cab installation easier.

Reactions: SulleyBear

·
Administrator
18,504 Posts
Correct, no the mounts are not standard

Reactions: jdforever

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No they don't. Loader mounts have nothing to do with having a cab. Does this tractor have the loaders mounting frame already attached? If so, it could be that the dealer removed the loader to make the cab installation easier.
The cab came on the 1025 from the factory. I'm buying a 2nd 1 series, and they weren't sure on the mounts being standard when Deere installs cab.

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
The cab came on the 1025 from the factory. I'm buying a 2nd 1 series, and they weren't sure on the mounts being standard when Deere installs cab.
I am surprised the dealer doesn't know the answer to that question......But on the other hand, I recently wrote the owner of the dealership I deal with suggesting several things be implemented to improve his sales staff, including basic dealer product knowledge and how to truly be a professional salesperson. His staff needs to assist the client in getting the best machine and implements and accessories to meet their needs, verses simply whatever the customer requests.

For example, I feel its negligent for any dealer to sell any new tractor owner a new machine with a FEL without some type of rear ballast and explaining and demonstrating its importance. The dealer should know better, its not the first time tractor owners responsibility to understand the role of ballast and why it's necessary for safe and proper tractor operation. Not to mention, it also increases the dealers total sales......and its the right thing to do.

I stopped counting the post by new tractor owners who would question the need for ballast, or those complaining about having to buy the items later, when rolling them into the purchase would only add about $16.66 per month to the payment for $1,000 added to the purchase price with the 0% financing. I doubt there is a new tractor owner on this site who would blink at adding $8.33 to their total monthly payment to have their tractor properly set up and ballasted from the dealership. Especially verses having to come up with the cash to make the purchase after the deal is done as often those dollars end up going to internet based purchases and its not directly from Deere.

Reactions: dombougie

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I said "the dealer" didn't know, it was the salesman that wasn't sure.

Turns out the loader arms ARE included with the factory installed cab on a 1025r. Bonus for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
When I bought my 1025R, The dealer said that when they order with factory installed cab, the loader arms are installed no matter what because you would have to take the cab off to install the arms latter.

·
Registered
285 Posts
When I bought my 1025R, The dealer said that when they order with factory installed cab, the loader arms are installed no matter what because you would have to take the cab off to install the arms latter.
Correct, same as my dealer (and by loader "arms" I think we are talking about the loader "mounts" that connect to the tractor frame) ?

Reactions: jdforever

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
The large frame mounts on the side are sold as a separate part number kit under the part number ALD100025 for the 1 series machines and must be ordered separately for installing the 120r FEL. The one part number includes all of the pieces including hardware, to install the large frame mounts on both sides of the tractor. Incidentally, the kit installed weighs 115 pounds.......No price was available when I looked it up, but the kits are separate from the loader purchase.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Correct, same as my dealer (and by loader "arms" I think we are talking about the loader "mounts" that connect to the tractor frame)
One thing for sure, you paid for them in the price.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
126 Posts
My dealer put the loader mounts on after the cab was installed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts