Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well - the wait felt like forever even though it was only about a week. 3 solid days of spring rains afterward delivery didn't help much either! The 1025R is now in the shed and has already been put to work. :yahoo:
IMG_20170330_162311841.jpg

Put on some of Ken's Bolt on Hooks - moved the trunk of a felled pine along with some other large already cut up chunks (sorry no action shots).

Chained up the BoxBlade, RC and Ballast Box to the FEL and moved them into the shed. Now to build some dollies.
IMG_20170402_100746903.jpg

Also spent a few hours getting used to the BH digging up this stump:
IMG_20170402_101213330.jpg

Can't forget about D170 baby brother:
IMG_20170402_100828352.jpg

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Nice set up, and great to have a separate mowing machine. Waiting for dry ground here, lot of yardwork in store.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Very nice! Congratulations!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Very nice,same boat in the weather department,lots to do but the ground is soggy.

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Very nice ,,enjoy and :congrats:

:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:wgtt: and :congrats: .

Nice rig and please don't hesitate to ask us to help spend your money !!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Nice new toy you have there, I am sure you will enjoy it:thumbup1gif:

Reactions: Levi and OxPath

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats.

I sold my D170 after I bought the 1025R...But I still have a 46" Craftsman with a mulching kit for my "good yard"

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Nice looking setup. I also like your SHED. Enjoy your new workhorse and BE Safe

·
Registered
502 Posts
A week? Lucky you. I had to wait almost 6 weeks. It was torture. Your gonna love all the things you can think up to do. Looks like a lot of work but it's fun but don't tell the wife. Let her think your busting your butt and that it's really hard.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Welcome and be safe

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I waited longer and then the dealer wanted it for the showroom for two weeks. I finally get it home, unloaded, backhoe off, FEL off, and I take I apart to install the Independent Lift, cab wiring prep, misc aux wiring and waited another three weeks with it in pieces for the Artillian Diverter kit.

My bride tells me the patience I have acquired is a benefit of being married to her.......all the time I wait in the car while she is in the store for a "quick" shopping item and the "unexpected" so-called 80% off items she encounters. If I only knew "80% off" was the key to her heart when we were dating...I could have saved a lot of money buying VHS tapes from the bargain bin and staying home verses an evening out at some dinner theatre. :banghead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts