Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little delayed in posting pics. I've had tractor 3 weeks or so now. Mowed twice, moved 10 yards of dirt and have another 40 coming soon to create a pad for lean to off side of current garage to store tractor in :)

Got h120 loader, 54" auto connect mmm, bagger, rear blade and ballast box.

My boys love it and are pretty sure I got it for them :)

A few pics of the tractor and my supervisors :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402611663.074887.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402611703.847466.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402611746.969265.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402611764.230036.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402611789.708645.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402611806.920980.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should also add I have been looking at scuts for 5 years finally paid off our cars and took the plunge. So happy I did

·
Administrator
20,713 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!!!!!:thumbup1gif::greentractorride:

And it's about time we gave you an official :wgtt:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Congratulations from the Mid Hudson Valley! Glad to see someone with a new machine that can get it dirty right away!:thumbup1gif::laugh:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome, from Texas!

Nice to give you an official....

:gtfam:

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Very Nice Jb822, good luck with it. Great post!.

BTW, I really like the movable ballast you have there. Good idea! :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very Nice Jb822, good luck with it. Great post!.

BTW, I really like the movable ballast you have there. Good idea! :lol::lol::lol:
Pretty cool right? He thought I got that just for him to ride around in :)

I'm disappointed with the pita bagger mount I gotta get the Jamison Bryce one to attach to the imatch so I can give ballast rides :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is that an old Troybuilt I see in the background?

Yep it was my parents. Circa 1983. I remember them using it as a kid. Used it for first time this year on my 80x20 garden

·
Registered
937 Posts
Yep it was my parents. Circa 1983. I remember them using it as a kid. Used it for first time this year on my 80x20 garden

I think that is the same model that I started on. I was just a little kid and I would spend all day just tilling in between the rows of the jalapeños we grew on our farm. Got my first ever paycheck on that thing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Little delayed in posting pics. I've had tractor 3 weeks or so now. Mowed twice, moved 10 yards of dirt and have another 40 coming soon to create a pad for lean to off side of current garage to store tractor in :)

Got h120 loader, 54" auto connect mmm, bagger, rear blade and ballast box.

My boys love it and are pretty sure I got it for them :)

A few pics of the tractor and my supervisors :)

View attachment 29199 View attachment 29200 View attachment 29201 View attachment 29202 View attachment 29203 View attachment 29204

What a great idea that you are using for weight in your ballast box, Welcome from The Lone Star State

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome JB822!

I like the tractor and the cute kid pics!! Reminds me of my 2 little blonde boys (but not so little anymore.) By the way, that's who Jamison and Bryce are in my company name. My two boys.

Noticed you had the bagger and was going to suggest my hook-up for it, but I see by your post you already noticed it! I am here to help anytime you need one!

Best wishes and great tractor!

Randy

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
From CT

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Randy can I get the new member discount ? :)

Just gotta scrape up a few bucks to order it

·
Registered
4,417 Posts

Congrats and welcome from another New Yorker!! (We're gonna catch up to the number of members from Texas soon :laugh:)

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Randy can I get the new member discount ? :)

Just gotta scrape up a few bucks to order it

oops....welcome from another Texan!

BTW...I always ask for the widows and orphans discount.

·
Registered
439 Posts
oops....welcome from another Texan!

BTW...I always ask for the widows and orphans discount.
I am a complete sucker for kids and I admit it! I just am not too sure what percentage to throw off for the "widows and orphans" discount!!:laugh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts