Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know who can tell me what the amp rating is for the 12 volt outlet on the 1025r?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I read thru the owners manual and far as I could see it does not tell you that anywhere. Mind if I ask "how do you know that"?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duh! well don't I feel like a dumba..! Laughing at myself. :lol:Thanks
Its been colder than all get out here since I got the tractor and I have not yet had the opportunity to go over it real well. I don't yet even know where the fuse panel is. I am so ready for warm weather or at least a bit above freezing. Thanks again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you look on page 12-6 of your operators manual it'll show you all the fuses. Are you thinking about adding extra lights?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, now I really feel like a dumba..! Thanks you guys are great.Yep page 12-6
No ,I'm not adding lights the ones on the tractor are incredible. It was for a crazy improbable idea for a poor guy with a new tractor (that he is unfamiliar with) that's up to his neck in broken down trees and tops. Maybe you all can help me out with this.
I want to add an "add a grapple" type DIY device to the loader.
It has since occurred to me, and correct me if I'm wrong. I could use the backhoe hydraulic line to power an extra cylinder on the loader bucket for a Grapple. Am I right on this?? Obviously I'd drop the hoe, but I'm thinking I could then run a hose from the back, up front thru a valve of some type and back to power an extra cylinder on the loader to operate a grapple.?? Am I on the right track here, is that workable?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts