Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Indiana
I just joined the site and will need all the help from you I can get. I am in the process of getting quotes on a 1025R FILB. We just bought a 4 acre property and am excited to get started doing projects around the property.
My wife is fine with the purchase, but I may need to get her a Gator to satisfy her if I get all the attachments I want.
I am getting a 60 belly mower, but want a few other things.
I already noticed members here talking about aftermarket attachments at a fraction of the cost. I am really interested in that. I wouldn't use some things much ( post hole digger, forks, etc.) but occasionally you need them. getting them at a more reasonable price is very attractive.
I hope to learn all the options I have with this tractor and hope to get to know you guys soon.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Welcome...
Where are you from? I live in Lafayette.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Welcome to GTT dpcub.
So, if your wife wants a Gator I'm thinking there is a pretty good chance she will have your tractor as well. Pretty cool. :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Shelbyville now, but the home we're buying is in Okeana, OH, just east of Brookville, IN. Wife wants and will use the tractor, but she REALLY wants a gator.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome from WI...:drinks:

Regarding the attachments, I don't believe there are many at the fraction of the costs of JD/Frontier. As similar to other items, you get what you pay for. There are some different lines of thinking out there...buy whatever you need or think you need upfront to include it in the 0% financing. Others might wait til the need it and buy new or look for used (Craigslist). In addition, there are some excellent vendors here that offer products john deere doesn't. And lastly but not least we are so so good at spending other's money. :good2:

Reactions: Levi

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
From CT

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

I'll gladly help you spend your money.:thumbup1gif::lol:

Eh, umm.... Yeah.... I'll help you decide on what attachments you want. That's it. Yeah.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Super Moderator
5,584 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
:wgtt:from Tn. check out the vendors on this site. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
thanks everyone. Hope to get to know you better in the near future
Stick around and join the conversations, and you will get to know many of us, and discover why we think of this place as family!! :good2:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hell yea and welcome!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Another welcome from Texas!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts