Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
After months of research and debate decided to go with 1025R. Finally joining the 1025R club. Picked a crummy day to deliver but still managed to get her dirty !
I wish I had waited for My Dealer to get a 260B In. You Lucky dog:bigthumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I had waited for My Dealer to get a 260B In. You Lucky dog:bigthumb:
Excited to see what we can accomplish with this setup this year. I have a small piece of property just under 5 acres that we have been clearing and sprucing up since the last owner was a bum. With some practice this should be a very helpful tool! Thanks to all for making this forum so informative.

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
After months of research and debate decided to go with 1025R. Finally joining the 1025R club. Picked a crummy day to deliver but still managed to get her dirty !
Curious...will the tractor fit through a 7' high garage door with the ROPS tilted front like the new 1025R's have?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome from St. Louis:cheers:, and congrats on the new purchase. You will love it and wonder why you didn't buy one sooner!

Reactions: Robnik

·
Registered
967 Posts
it's not dirty yet! What is the problem?:lol:

Reactions: romcjr and Robnik

·
Registered
837 Posts
Great looking set up! Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Premium Member
14,859 Posts
:congrats: :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:wgtt: from Texas , and in case you way too much money left , we are here to help !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
Hey tdbrph do me a favor when You get a chance and check Your Operators Manual under specification 3 point hitch Because it Look Like the newer 1023E & 1025R with the newer ROPS got a Increase in it's 3 point Lift Capacity from 681 lbs to 758Lbs at 24inches I see it here in the Deere Online Manual OMLVU31626 I am just curious if It says it In Your Manual
Thanks
:bigthumb:

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
769 Posts
Hey tdbrph do me a favor when You get a chance and check Your Operators Manual under specification 3 point hitch Because it Look Like the newer 1023E & 1025R with the newer ROPS got a Increase in it's 3 point Lift Capacity from 681 lbs to 758Lbs at 24inches I see it here in the Deere Online Manual OMLVU31626 I am just curious if It says it In Your Manual
Thanks
:bigthumb:
I have the new 1025r, and my manual does indeed say 758 lbs at 24"

·
Registered
769 Posts
Curious...will the tractor fit through a 7' high garage door with the ROPS tilted front like the new 1025R's have?
I have the tilted ROPS. The height of the ROPS with it up, is 90 inches with R4 tires according to my manual. So no, even though it is tilted it won't clear without folding it. If it did, you know they would be making it a point to tell you in the sales brochures. I assume the reason for the tilt is just for more head protection.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,745 Posts
Congratulations tdbrph. Good luck with it. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
I have the new 1025r, and my manual does indeed say 758 lbs at 24"
Well at least the did some Improvements with the 1025R Beside the Backhoe and Forward ROPS ( I don't Know if I consider the Forward ROPS a Improvement Though) Because Now Most of the Hard Cab Manufactures Have to go Back to the drawing Board except for tektite I think :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
418 Posts
Well at least the did some Improvements with the 1025R Beside the Backhoe and Forward ROPS ( I don't Know if I consider the Forward ROPS a Improvement Though) Because Now Most of the Hard Cab Manufactures Have to go Back to the drawing Board except for tektite I think :thumbup1gif:
What do you think they did the raise the 3PH lift rating? Aren't the hydraulic pump flow and pressure the same?

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
What do you think they did the raise the 3PH lift rating? Aren't the hydraulic pump flow and pressure the same?
I don't Know But Something had to change I'll see if I can Find out anything from my Deere connections:bigthumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts