Hello everyone, I received my 1025R TLB just the other day and have been having a great time with it using it for a grand total of 7 hours of mowing, backhoe, and FEL work. Unfortunately, last night after taking off the FEL and backhoe I could not get the 3-point arms to move! (I wanted to try out removing the MMM which of course uses the 3-point).
My problem is that the 3-point lift arms will not move under control of the tractor either up or down, however I can easily move them by hand with very little resistance. Also, the mower adjustment height knob will NOT move with either the tractor on or off.
- Re-connecting the power beyond hose 3 times in case if it was seating poorly (A little oil came out each time so it seems to be connecting)
- Adjusting the drop rate knob under the seat through its full range of motion
- Operating the engine at idle and high RPM
- Inspecting linkages (appear fine to my untrained eye)
- Moving the loader valve through its entire range of motion in case of any air in the hydraulic lines
- Checking dipstick at rear of transmission (It was 1/2 way up the hash marks)
- Looking for leaks - none found
- Shifted through both gears in forward, reverse, and 4WD in an attempt to get fluid to move all throughout the tractor
Is there anything I'm missing? I've never used a machine like this before so please don't assume any prior knowledge on my part! I really don't want to have to lose the tractor for a week or two for something small to get warranty work done. Below should be a picture of the linkage that connects to the 3-Pt height lever/Position Control and another of the linkage that connects the MMM lift mechanical lift mechanism to the 3-point lift arm. Its hard to notice due to the poor picture, but that silver bolt is sliding through that silver bracket - Is that normal?