Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Delivered today! I might have to retire early so I can have more time to play with my 1025R!

View attachment 344593
I know what you mean, I really needed to go to Home Depot after work today but I hadn't been on the tractor in about a week so I said screw it, lets get some yard work done! I could play on this thing all day.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Delivered today! I might have to retire early so I can have more time to play with my 1025R!

View attachment 344593
I have always said the work week needs to be 2 days and the weekend 5, just can't seem to get all of our clients to go along with it:lol:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Digging holes that don't need to be dug. Lifting things that don't need to be lifted. Moving things that don't need to be moved. These are just a few of the many things I do with my tractor that don't need to be done. I have plans to do many more things that don't need to be done. I spend my free time thinking up things that don't need to be done then I get right to it and do them.

·
Registered
143 Posts
:congrats:

Awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,086 Posts
Great machine :greentractorride:. Have fun but take it easy and be careful.

Let's us know how the first time or two work out.

Marlin :cowboy:

·
Premium Member
2,748 Posts
Great looking tractor. Enjoy it and be safe

·
Premium Member
14,897 Posts
:congrats: :greentractorride: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Reactions: TJR345

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Sweet !!! :congrats:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor, you don't need an excuse to ride:bigbeer:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Congratulations,someday I'll have one.:munch:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Digging holes that don't need to be dug. Lifting things that don't need to be lifted. Moving things that don't need to be moved. These are just a few of the many things I do with my tractor that don't need to be done. I have plans to do many more things that don't need to be done. I spend my free time thinking up things that don't need to be done then I get right to it and do them.

My daughter has (therefore I do) some trees that have been growing into a 4' chain link fence (apparently for years) that NEEDS to go. Next time you don't need something to do please stop by. Oh yeah, DON'T forget to bring your tractor. LOL

She told me that she found a place on line (locally) that will remove the fence for free. As long as they get to keep the wire. (Apparently to sell as scrap) I told her good luck with that. lol

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Well, take it from me, you'll never be able to reduce your work week so you have time to utilize your new 1025R TLB if you keep visiting this site. These guys are highly skilled professionals (and home wreckers) at helping you spend your money. First, I was going to buy a 1025r w/FEL & mower, then it washydraulic lift, then third SCV, then independent lift. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered. However, I kept coming back. Next, it was a Cozy Cab and snow blower. I should have just slammed my fingers in the car door and got it over, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. I then changed the order to a 1025R TLB. Then we started on the aftermarket with a stop at Heavy Hitch, followed by Artillian. Yesterday, it was an order for an EA 50" grapple.

So this is what happens when you try to keep up with the Jones, errrrr correction, Fishbait.

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
nice looking tractor time to get it dirty :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
1025R = implement magnet

You'll enjoy that machine. Be careful what you look at or it may just show up on your credit card bill. :gizmo:

That said, the single best accessory I purchased for my TLB was the backhoe dolly. It makes taking it off and on so easy I don't regret a single penny spent on that dolly. I love the BH, but it's really in the way when mowing. Every other attachment is easy to take off and put on, but the BH is a real painful exercise without the dolly.

If you ever use 3ph implements the quick hitch is a real time saver. It saves the knees, too. You only get so many "bend overs" in life. Don't waste them hassling with implements.

Reactions: DeereDave

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,498 Posts
That, is nice. :bigthumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts