Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some pics to put up here of my new 1025r.

Done about 8 hours and have 4in1 bucket from Burder which works really well. Comes with it's own "Burder" ballast box (not actually a box and not shown in the pics below) and FEL is nearly as easy to remove as the JD Std.

Also have Tiller (yet to try it out) and 60 MMM which makes light work of the grass (if you could call it that).

You'll notice my latest purchase (single ripper) in the pic's. Doesn't fit the imatch so negligible weight and thus not very effective so whipped up a rather crude box to sit on top and threw in a few bags of granitic sand (90kgs) and presto it's a million times better. Really got to sort something long term out though as it's rather dodgy.

Thanks for all the help guys, so much to learn on this forum. If only we could get some of the same extra's for anywhere near the same price as the US.

IMG20170401165818.jpg IMG20170401170115.jpg IMG20170401165705.jpg IMG20170401165317.jpg IMG20170401165402.jpg IMG20170401165608.jpg

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hi Flyingtwig
I have the same setup (1025R with Burder self leveling FEL and 4 in 1 bucket) I have a 54D MMM and 260 BH. Our Friends in the States don't know what they are missing out on not having the 4 in 1 bucket available there, it is so handy.:good2:
Regards John

·
Administrator
18,295 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Welcome from New York! That 4-in-1 bucket is a very nice addition to an already capable tractor. :good2:

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Administrator
20,866 Posts

·
Registered
12,071 Posts
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Good to hear from folks in Australia! Never been there, but LOVE to hear from ya! I am always very interested and like to hear from members from across the world. Seems like we can always learn and help from each other.

Welcome to GTT and let us all know what your days are like and what you do with your Deere. We all love pictures, no matter how insignificant you mite think they are. I would love to visit your country some day.

Reactions: Levi and etcallhome

·
Registered
79 Posts

Done about 8 hours and have 4in1 bucket from Burder which works really well. Comes with it's own "Burder" ballast box (not actually a box and not shown in the pics below) and FEL is nearly as easy to remove as the JD Std./QUOTE]

That's an awesome loader - self-leveling bucket even!! :good2:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts

Done about 8 hours and have 4in1 bucket from Burder which works really well. Comes with it's own "Burder" ballast box (not actually a box and not shown in the pics below) and FEL is nearly as easy to remove as the JD Std.

Also have Tiller (yet to try it out) and 60 MMM which makes light work of the grass (if you could call it that).

You'll notice my latest purchase (single ripper) in the pic's. Doesn't fit the imatch so negligible weight and thus not very effective so whipped up a rather crude box to sit on top and threw in a few bags of granitic sand (90kgs) and presto it's a million times better. Really got to sort something long term out though as it's rather dodgy.

Thanks for all the help guys, so much to learn on this forum. If only we could get some of the same extra's for anywhere near the same price as the US.

View attachment 339681 View attachment 339689 View attachment 339697 View attachment 339705 View attachment 339713 View attachment 339721
:wgtt: from Texas upover . Lots of good info here and glad we can help !!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys.

@John54 do you ever have a problem whereby when rolling the bucket up it'll sometimes activates the open function as it you are pushing your thumb on the control level but you aren't? I've noticed it a few times but can't lay a finger on exactly when and why.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I wish we could buy a 4 in 1 bucket here, it seems like it would be so much more useful! What size bucket is that?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hi Flyingtwig
Yes on the odd occasion it will open. Usually find I have brushed the switch or held the stick too close to the top, I think the switch is very sensitive.
I have had trouble with the third function solenoid valve sticking, I had to pull it to bits and polish the plunger.
Regards John
PS here is a picture of my 1025R and that is a registration plate on the ROPS.:good2:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Flyingtwig
Yes on the odd occasion it will open. Usually find I have brushed the switch or held the stick too close to the top, I think the switch is very sensitive.
I have had trouble with the third function solenoid valve sticking, I had to pull it to bits and polish the plunger.
Regards John
Thanks John, I suspect I am experiencing the same 'sensitivity' also. Few more hours and I think I'll have it under control hopefully. No issues with the solenoid yet, will keep an eye out for it though, thanks for the heads up.

·
Administrator
18,295 Posts
Reactions: Levi and joshn3448

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,808 Posts
Thanks for the posts Flyingtwig and welcome to GTT.

·
Premium Member
14,897 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:bigthumb:

Love the 4 N 1 bucket.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
:greentractorride: Welcome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts