Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New to the forum and new to anything and everything related to tractors. Wife and I bought a house a year ago and have a baby on the way in May, so before he makes his appearance I wanted 1 more toy for myself. We don't have a lot of property at all but have plenty of small projects around the yard that I feel the 1025r will get done. I hate paying people without trying to do it myself. Bought 2017 1025r with 120r, 54 mmm, pallet forks, ballast box, and Quick hitch. Anyhow I know what people want, less words more pictures...

Delivered dec 28th in 10 degree weather. Salesman was an absolute gentleman and spent about 2 hours in he frigid cold going over the machine.

Got kens bolt on hooks installed and I'm waiting on he r2 edge tamers/extenders to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Very nice! Welcome aboard, we will look forward to hearing about your impressions as you put it to work. The only real problems I had with mine were related to my auto connect 54" deck. Set screws backed out of the male shaft on the deck gearbox, cured with loctite. And other bolts on the assembly worked loose. Keep an eye on that stuff.

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

:congrats::greentractorride:
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from a little north of you. Nice tractor ... and clean too, now get it dirty and good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Very nice tractor. Look forward to your imput. Have fun be safe. :good2::good2:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Welcome!! Nice rig and great job with the pic's! :bigthumb:

Sounds like you have a good start with your dealer spending a couple hours with you.

You mentioned being new to tractors....If you haven't already, I recommend reading up on the diesel treatment threads with this frigid weather we are having. :good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts
Welcome to GTT and Congrats on the new tractor!!! Thanks for the pics too! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all. Diesels are new to me as well so I definitely have been spending time reading all those threads. Had the JD winter fuel treatment purchased before the tractor was delivered. Seems like cheap insurance to treat fuel year round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts