Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Welcome from southern ky!

while you are waiting check out some ballast discussions. Its a very dangerous machine without some counterweight.

·
Super Moderator
5,999 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
13,540 Posts
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania.

Thanks for being a Soldier.🇺🇲

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

Reactions: MattL

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Welcome to GTT from Wisconsin.

Reactions: Rob R

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Welcome to GTT from SE PA!! Be careful around these parts, a few hours of reading your wallet might spontaneously combust! As mentioned, check out the ballast discussions, and while you didn't describe your uses, pallet forks are almost... priceless.

Welcome!! We're glad your here!

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Welcome from mid Michigan 👍

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here from AK. Just ordered my first 1025R. Unfortunately due to my location and the crazy market my new tractor won’t get here until late July.
Super excited though. The wife and I are buying a 5ac horse property. My wife gets the new barn, I get a shiny green hole digger. I ordered my new 1025R with the loader, back hoe, box blade, snow push and forks. I have a friend that said I can borrow their post hole auger. I and I decided to wait on the grapple for a bit to form some opinions. Anyway, looking forward to the experience.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to GTT from SE PA!! Be careful around these parts, a few hours of reading your wallet might spontaneously combust! As mentioned, check out the ballast discussions, and while you didn't describe your uses, pallet forks are almost... priceless.

Welcome!! We're glad your here!
SE PA? Originally from York here

·
Registered
450 Posts
Welcome from NW NJ !!
Can't agree more on ballast. You'll find so much information on this site from experienced tractor owners. And one thing we are all good at here is, spending other people's money !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts