Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few photos of our "new" 2440 from 1980. It's been completely restored and will now be a retired show tractor. The restoration was completed by the same gentleman who restored our 2030. I've also posted a few photos of our "new" 1956 Ferguson F-40 in the "Non-Deere tractor" forum.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,982 Posts
Wow. What a great looking tractor! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
:bigthumb: that fella done a great job on it. :empathy:such a shame to let it just sit there in the shed not doing nuthing. i know its gonna get to go to parades and shows and all. but man-i would love to trade my model 50 for it.:laugh: i just love square fenders-with dual lights in them.

·
Premium Member
7,935 Posts
I doubt they looked that nice off the dealership. If I had it I would be brush hogging with it and "wear" the "new" off it in a few years. :greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
7,935 Posts
Now I want to see the 2030 :greentractorride: Here's mine stuck on a stump.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,202 Posts
She’s a beauty. What are you planning on doing with the fleet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Fozsey

·
Registered
12,256 Posts
I like the 2440 even more than the Ferguson. Must be about time to build a museum building.

Reactions: Fozsey and rod330

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now I want to see the 2030 :greentractorride: Here's mine stuck on a stump.
Here's a couple of photos from last year of the 2030 when I brought it to our place in Pennsylvania. Of course, it was pouring rain for most of the trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She’s a beauty. What are you planning on doing with the fleet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks.....I take the pretty tractors to shows. The others are working tractors (grounds maintenance, brush hogging, etc.). I use my Ford 841 and rusty Ferguson TO-30 to host hayrides for our grandsons and other little ones that live nearby.

·
Premium Member
7,935 Posts
My 2030 has a few things same as yours. HD front axle, engine side frames, independent PTO, HI/LO, telescoping lower 3pt arms, flanged rear axle, may have once looked ALMOST that nice. :laugh::greentractorride:

ON the front is that an emblem or sticker? Looks more like a sticker than an emblem. :dunno:

Thanks for posting!!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ON the front is that an emblem or sticker? Looks more like a sticker than an emblem. :dunno:
Unfortunately, it's a sticker. I'm not fond of it and will eventually track down a replacement emblem...I'm sure they're quite affordable :lol:

Reactions: DRobinson

·
Premium Member
7,935 Posts
Unfortunately, it's a sticker. I'm not fond of it and will eventually track down a replacement emblem...I'm sure they're quite affordable :lol:
The older yellow one is pricey. The newer black one is about $60 from Deere, or $30 aftermarket. Mine has aftermarket.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts