Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just received confirmation on some VERRRRRRRRRY interesting information regarding the new 1D and 1R series tractors!!! This information also concerns future 2x20, 3x20 and possibly 4x20 series... STAY TUNED! :spy:

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have just received confirmation on some VERRRRRRRRRY interesting information regarding the new 1D and 1R series tractors!!! This information also concerns future 2x20, 3x20 and possibly 4x20 series... STAY TUNED! :spy:
Your killing me with the suspense!

D.

·
Administrator
17,506 Posts
Yes, he likes to tease...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Believe me, I would like nothing better than to blurt it all out right now. But I kind of like my job... :crazy:

·
Registered
490 Posts
You got me listnen. :D

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
He's quickly becoming Drama Dan of the forum.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry all - very busy at work since the long weekend and have a sick kid at home.

It seems as if some information has finally made it's way out... The new 1 Series Deere SCUT will now be built in Augusta, GA and will utilize a John Deere transmission which is built somewhere in the Carolinas. It will continue to use a Yanmar engine, but it will no longer be a Yanmar designed and built unit that is shipped here to the US. Now if we can just get them to make smaller JD engines we would be set!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sorry all - very busy at work since the long weekend and have a sick kid at home.

It seems as if some information has finally made it's way out... The new 1 Series Deere SCUT will now be built in Augusta, GA and will utilize a John Deere transmission which is built somewhere in the Carolinas. It will continue to use a Yanmar engine, but it will no longer be a Yanmar designed and built unit that is shipped here to the US. Now if we can just get them to make smaller JD engines we would be set!
so yanmar will make the engines here? or Deere will? or will Deere just assemble them from yanmar parts? I get that Deere will design the engine but i didnt know yanmar had a factory in the USA.

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
They haven't been officially announced by John Deere yet. But from what little I've seen it's the tractor I need.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Video is gone now, can say I didn't see that coming. ;)
That stinks. :( But i did watch it several times so i got to see all the features. :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts