Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I have zero issues with my 850D Gator, I like to keep an eye on the new models. I like the new bed and the new clutch enclosure, although I have never had an issue with clutch slippage.

Anyone have a new Diesel or a new style gator? How do you like the new bed?

I would still have a hard time giving up my old one... Even though my daughters RZR 170 goes faster....

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
I've not seen one yet but my mom is thinking about buying one....what sold her on it believe it or not is the new option for the middle seat...My mom isnt a driver so her plan is I drive, she rides shotgun and a grandchild rides in the middle.
IF Deere were to come out with a "Stretch Limo" 4 seater version, I think there would be one in the driveway by the time I click submit on this post :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
gator bench seat 002.jpg gator bench seat 003.jpg gator bench seat 001.jpg The "strech limo" version is supposed to be coming... as well as Factory Power Steering. They have all but guaranteed the PS by this coming spring, but I think the "strech limo" version won't be until the following spring.

Make sure you check out the bench seat option well before you buy it... Deere is calling it a 2 Person Bench, it only has two seat belts, and there is very little room in between them. See attached photos. (if I uploaded them properly!)

Also remember that the 855D has only increased top speed to 32mph (while the 825i is at 44mph) and that the 625i and 855D do NOT have the advanced digital dashboard - just trying to help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts