Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of the new Honda Rubicon. Compared to my 2006, the seat is very plush and the power steering makes a significant difference. I also love not having to constantly fuss with the choke when it's cold. Unfortunately, I wrenched my back yesterday and can't give it a proper workout.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Nice looking ride.

Sorry to hear your riding is currently sidelined. Sound about like about how my luck usually works.

·
Premium Member
13,955 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
119 Posts
New Rubicon

Congrats on your new ride. I am really sorry you are sidelined from riding for awhile. I can relate. I believe I will take delivery on my new 550 gator on Monday or Tuesday after dealer finally gets all the options I ordered installed save one not in yet. Now apparently I need surgery on my left shoulder for torn tendon, tear in the socket,, impingement etc etc. Surgery scheduled for the 13th. Life's full of surprises. Hope you get back to your ATV very soon!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on your new ride. I am really sorry you are sidelined from riding for awhile. I can relate. I believe I will take delivery on my new 550 gator on Monday or Tuesday after dealer finally gets all the options I ordered installed save one not in yet. Now apparently I need surgery on my left shoulder for torn tendon, tear in the socket,, impingement etc etc. Surgery scheduled for the 13th. Life's full of surprises. Hope you get back to your ATV very soon!!
Thanks for your kind words. I actually woke up this morning feeling much better- well enough to fuss around in the barn this afternoon.

Congratulations on your new Gator- you're going to be surprised how handy they are. I've said it before on GTT, but there's rarely a day that goes by that our Gator isn't being used for some task. Candidly, it would be difficult to choose between a tractor and a Gator for overall utility.

Best wishes with your surgery and hope you'll be back to full strength soon!

·
Registered
927 Posts
:hi: I hope, we'll see the 550 soon - in a new thread. Is it a used 550 or a new 560? But whatever - congrats to your new Gator :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,724 Posts
:hi: I hope, we'll see the 550 soon - in a new thread. Is it a used 550 or a new 560? But whatever - congrats to your new Gator :good2:
X2 :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
119 Posts
550 photos

First sorry for hijacking this thread. I will do my best to post photos in the "I did it thread". I still don't have it yet. Guess I have to give the dealer a call.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts