Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we finally took the plunge into Gatordom.:yahoo:
Went down to our favorite manager and picked out an HPX with a bunch of accessories.
He said they bumped up their factory delivery dates so we may have it in 10 days. I think my wife is more excited than me.
Stay tuned...

·
Super Moderator
7,879 Posts
:congrats::greencart: :usa:good2:

·
Registered
11,654 Posts
:bigthumb: looking good there --did ya get the power dump bed with it? yelp-seems the wife likes it too.:laugh:

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:bigthumb: looking good there --did ya get the power dump bed with it? yelp-seems the wife likes it too.:laugh:
Why of course Jim ol boy!
Wouldn’t be a baby Euc without the power dump!:laugh:

9D8A94F3-7456-448E-96EC-25BF863E0987.jpeg

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well had it one day and already ordering more stuff.:gizmo:
Want to put 2 forward LED lights on OPS roof, and at least one facing rear.
Ordered a JD OPS Switch Bank from Green Farm Parts this morning. Part # BM24089.
After i get that and install it, i'll pick out some lights.

s-l640.jpg

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
While I had these visions of an aluminum sheet dump bed liner that would fit right in and secure with some carriage bolt holes already in front of bed, I came back to reality.
Seems like it would be a nice after market product to protect the bed and tailgate from the abuse of dumping dirt, stone, and firewood.
Instead I built one today out of 3/4” plywood and some scrap 2x4’s.
I won’t feel bad loading up the Baby Euc so much now.:mocking:
And it will slide right out undoing 4 nuts on 3” 5/16 carriage bolts.

E10CCD20-EE94-4688-872F-3C54A191DA48.jpeg

8638F18C-F3C2-4739-A405-246AE0069030.jpeg

D25A367C-84E1-461B-A5FA-8CA4B27AC3B6.jpeg

·
Registered
11,654 Posts
blue87fj60- :bigthumb:now that bed liner looks hunky dory of a build. i like that for sure.

mylate FIL build something similar for in his pickup bed, back when he bought it. he said big jim i don't want all the dents in my bed , like u had in ur 79 ford pickup bed, from throwing firewood, a mile away from it:lol: yeah-my bed had lots of dents in it-despite having a 3/4 piece of plywood laying in the bottom. lots of dents on top rails, from saying-yelp i can reach the bed from here:banghead:

when we repainted it later, pounded or patched the rails-i then had some alumican bent to fit them. never had a dent in them then, as the firewood would just hit them, and roll off.:lol:

edit---just wanted to ask ya-are u looking into installing a rear screen where the back window would go at. since the buckboard won't cover that area. my aunts 620I-has one-and it has held up very well over the yrs, as she hooks all kind of stuff to it. then u could stack ur wood to the roof then for sure.:good2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts