Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I would guess that John Deere figured they had such great success with the Z700 series of years 2006-2013, that they would bring it back into production. Your Z735M has two more horsepower, a 1/2 gal. more fuel tank, and couple more other item to entice us old Z700 series. It has a PRO deck, not the 7 Iron 7 gauge like the old Z700's. Plus they install the fuel tank down in front and you have to get on your knees and look at the plastic windows to read how much fuel you have. They could have done better.
Also, it appears all this made them reduce the price to $7,549.00 from $8.899.00 back in 2013.

They also have diesel model in the 2019 Z700 series, and that is where the advantages are.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same fuel setup as my z540 was. I agree a couple more bucks and they could have set it up with a real gauge.

·
Registered
737 Posts
The fuel "gauge" on my old Gravely ZTR was unscrewing the cap on the tank and trying to see the fuel level while looking inside. :laugh:

Reactions: tareece

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,137 Posts
Congratulations bigdog9586. :thumbup1gif:
Did I miss the picture? :munch:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Congratulations bigdog9586. :thumbup1gif:
Did I miss the picture? :munch:
Yeah its right here:

[need]:greentractorride: [pix/yo]:cool:

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
....:ttiwwp:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I posted picture and it posted like it is. Turned picture so if it turned 1/4 turn as original did tied still be straight. I posted it numerous times but none would post correctly so gave up. Sorry.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,137 Posts
I posted picture and it posted like it is. Turned picture so if it turned 1/4 turn as original did tied still be straight. I posted it numerous times but none would post correctly so gave up. Sorry.
Click on it and then click on it again it comes up straight.
Thanks for the picture. :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: OxPath
1 - 11 of 11 Posts