2025r w R4's
Wheel weights
Imatch
Third function setup for grapple/etc
Mauser cab
Rear work light
Beacon
Loader with Bucket, Forks, and Frontier Grapple
New style 54" blower with the newly implemented gearbox instead of the typical chain drive.
and a ton of other bits to make it all work.

Plan is to add a heavy hitch for counter weight, just not sure if I want to run 70's or go big and do 100's.

Dealer said delivery would happen mid/late October. Uses will be keeping up with a small snow route and odd tasks around our 20 acre property. Looking forward to not being wet and cold this winter!

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Congratulations on the new wheels. You'll love em. And you're really going to like the Mauser Cab, I've had my cab for a year now, it's the bees knees as they say.

The Mauser Cab, tends to make the tractor feel a little tippy, as such I've added 3" spacers to the rear of my 1025R, to compensate. It does make a huge difference. I see you are not going to use a mid mount mower, so you could use those 3" spacers without having to worry about clearance issues.

Did you order one of the Radtech, S1Sb-54 snowblowers? How much snow do you get out your way?

And don't forget to include pics when you take delivery.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
:congrats: on your new :greentractorride:.

Same as ^^^^^^^^^^^.

I have a 1025R/Mauser cab/2" spacers. Huge difference in side to side stability. I've said this many times on this forum, I love my tractor, but I would love to own a 2025R even though I don't need one.

·
Registered
431 Posts
:congrats: on your new :greentractorride:.

Same as ^^^^^^^^^^^.

I have a 1025R/Mauser cab/2" spacers. Huge difference in side to side stability. I've said this many times on this forum, I love my tractor, but I would love to own a 2025R even though I don't need one.
You could always trade just the machine in for a cab 2025R and keep all the attachments. Just sayin....:yahoo:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Congratulations! You can’t go wrong with the 2025!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
You could always trade just the machine in for a cab 2025R and keep all the attachments. Just sayin....:yahoo:
I traded a 2014 1025R for my current 2018 1025R just 14 months ago. At the time, had I known that a Mauser cab was available for the 2025R, that's what I would have traded for. :banghead: However, as I said, I would love to own one, but don't have a need for it anymore. Most of the projects are finished now, so it's a glorified wheel barrow and snow pusher. I do love my cab in the winter. :yahoo:

That being said, if you want to chip in, I will reconsider. :laugh:

·
Registered
431 Posts
That being said, if you want to chip in, I will reconsider. :laugh:
Ha! Oh come on, Greg, it's only a little extra money! Can't take it with you! :greentractorride::bigthumb:

With that said, I'm jealous of ya'll nice comfy cabs. I really wish the BH was compatible with the cab. If it was I'd probably heed my own advise :laugh:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats!!

I’m interested to hear more about this newly implemented gearbox 54” snowblower....

My 54” chain drive hasn’t been out of the barn yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,814 Posts
I'd like to do that too. Encourage me some more. Lol. My arm is easily twisted.
A JD corporate rep at the Empire Farm Days told me to wait until 2020, the 10/2025R Mauser cab will be available with a roof mounted A/C. But he told me to keep it secret :mocking: so you didn't hear that from me. :lol: I'll just blame this conversation on my dog. :munch:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A JD corporate rep at the Empire Farm Days told me to wait until 2020, the 10/2025R Mauser cab will be available with a roof mounted A/C. But he told me to keep it secret :mocking: so you didn't hear that from me. :lol: I'll just blame this conversation on my dog. :munch:
So help me this will be my luck....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations on the new wheels. You'll love em. And you're really going to like the Mauser Cab, I've had my cab for a year now, it's the bees knees as they say.

The Mauser Cab, tends to make the tractor feel a little tippy, as such I've added 3" spacers to the rear of my 1025R, to compensate. It does make a huge difference. I see you are not going to use a mid mount mower, so you could use those 3" spacers without having to worry about clearance issues.

Did you order one of the Radtech, S1Sb-54 snowblowers? How much snow do you get out your way?
One of the reasons I went with JD over the B2650 is because of the narrower stance. Im going to try wheel weights and see how that feels. If I need more I will do spacers, but I don't really want to go out very far if I can help it.

According to my dealer the S1SB-54 is not available in the US. I wish I could get that blower but I am going with the yellow 54.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats!!

I’m interested to hear more about this newly implemented gearbox 54” snowblower....

My 54” chain drive hasn’t been out of the barn yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its similar to an oil bath gear box on a tiller. There will still be a chain and sprocket setup but it will be encased in a gearbox. It looks like they used a 60 weight chain or so and the oil bath should keep the stretch and wear to a minimum over the current setup. I would also bet any parts on the end of the input shaft will be easier to disassemble should the need arise.

·
Premium Member
13,814 Posts
One of the reasons I went with JD over the B2650 is because of the narrower stance. Im going to try wheel weights and see how that feels. If I need more I will do spacers, but I don't really want to go out very far if I can help it.

According to my dealer the S1SB-54 is not available in the US. I wish I could get that blower but I am going with the yellow 54.
I put 1.5" spacers on my 2025 and was very surprised at how much difference they made while only adding 3" to the stance.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride:. Enjoy your new ride. Waiting to see pics when you get it:good2:

Reactions: greenharley

·
Premium Member
13,814 Posts
Reactions: greenharley
1 - 20 of 31 Posts