Green Tractor Talk banner

New 2025R

3K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  1STINFDIV118DEREK 
#1 ·
Good Afternoon,
I just purchased 10 acres of wooded land. After building a home in a residential neighborhood, I began to have buyers remorse.

Mainly because a 1025r was overkill.

So 2 yrs later sold, and purchased a 2025r.

Implements- 60 in Mower deck, Front loader, Back-Hoe, Box Cutter, Rear Grading Blade.
Looking Forward to learning from you all.
Take Care and God Bless you.

Trump 2024

#2 ·
Hello from western pa. Also have a 2025r . you will love it. I kept my 1023e for grass cutting. Next I will probably want a three series. You can never have enough tractors lol. :)

#3 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin. Like to see some pics.

Reactions: Herminator
#4 ·
Welcome from Central Ohio

#5 ·
Welcome to GTT

#6 ·
Welcome from southern ky!

Reactions: 1STINFDIV118DEREK
#8 ·
Welcome from Northern Illinois.

I had a 1023e since about 2015, traded it for a 2025R a year ago, never looked back. I have an acre, but also take care of 2 more acres next door. Normal stuff: mowing, take down an occasional tree, work on the bank of a creek, gravel drive, wire fence maintenance, etc.

I, like others on this forum, look for stuff to do with their machines. I have a really nice wheelbarrow, but as I get older, the fel is looking much more attractive!

#13 ·
I started my research two yrs ago for tractor, and implements.

what caught my eye was a reoccurring statement, “I wish I got the FEL, Back Hoe, or any implementation for that matter, during the initial purchase.”

That being said, I have many projects that all these implements will help utilize.

1) level the yard 1.5 acre yard front and back. Box cutter/FEL

2)Form drive way/prep for concrete pour.
Box cutter/FEL/Rear Grade Blade

3) Asian ash bore killed many trees. Plenty of wood to cut, stump removal big time.
Back Hoe.

4) Gun range and Stop
FEL/Back Hoe

I can’t wait to ask you seasoned pros for assistance.

#16 ·
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

#18 ·
Congrats on the new machine!
Great Choice !

Reactions: Jimmy Walker
#24 ·
Welcome to the forum from Western North Carolina!

I have a 2025R on order myself, expected delivery is first week of May!

Keep posting your experiences!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Plumber you will not be disappointed with your purchase.

I’ve put 32 hrs on this machine since it’s purchase. The machine and it’s implements have turned back breaking multiple day long projects that utilized wheel barrows in past, into fun projects finished within a couple of hrs.

Two summers ago, I used a riding lawnmower, flat shovel, and a walk behind rototiller, snow sleds pulled by lawnmower to redistribute, grade .60 acres. See pictures below. That took 1 month, because PTO quit on me.

This 2025r has reduced project times, I know upfront costs are big. But in terms of time, wear on body, get everything you want for that tractor now. I’ve used my back hoe so much.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.