Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 2025R Cab
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my 1025R, snow blower, and ballast box 2 weeks ago. Got my 2025R yesterday. I did a couple of things different with this machine. Loaded Versa Turfs, Heavy Hitch rear weight bracket (900 lbs as set up now), wheel weights, single point hook up. Got the JD 3rd function for the grapple. Spent today putting on the 3" BroTek wheel spacers. Nothing but fun with wheel weights and loaded tires.
The Mauser cab has some interesting upgrades for the 2025R. There are two separate outlets for air flow. Today I closed the vents for the windshield, directed the other two vents at my face and turned the fan on high. Not AC, but definitely made driving around tolerable.
My wife is into rocks, so I picked one up for her this afternoon

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Engineering Asphalt
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle

The rack for the heavy hitch weight bracket made removing the iMatch and the HH very easy. If you are getting the HH weight bracket, the rack is highly recommended

·
Premium Member
9,853 Posts
Nice!
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Congrats! Sharp looking machine.

Reactions: so.fulton

·
Premium Member
2022 2025R Cab
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
Very Nice!!!!!
Very impressed with the size of rock you were able to pickup.

I have some boulders to move into the back yard tomorrow with my 2025R, it’s my only tractor that I can maneuver around the pool and into other tight spaces around back yard.

Love the Versaturfs, that’s what I have on mine as well.

X2 heavy hitch carts are worth every penny .

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Very nice set-up!

Is that two wheeled cart what the dealer uses to move the snow blower?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Congrats on the new machine. Love my 2025.

Nice view from the driveway by the way - all I see from mine are other houses.... I guess I'm a touch more 'urban' area than you. Might be a tradeoff though? Noisy + dusty when they're working those fields?

Reactions: justaguy

·
Premium Member
2022 2025R Cab
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
2022 2025R Cab
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice view from the driveway by the way - all I see from mine are other houses.... I guess I'm a touch more 'urban' area than you. Might be a tradeoff though? Noisy + dusty when they're working those fields?
The other 3 sides are woods and a natural pond - that needs some clean up. The nearest field is about 4 acres away, and the farmers are incredibly efficient on their fields. Not many wasted motions, and really not that intrusive. Better than road noise or neighbors I can see

·
Premium Member
2022 2025R Cab
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very impressed with the size of rock you were able to pickup.
I got under the rock and curled the grapple. I didn't have enough umph to lift it, but I did get it home.

Reactions: cc1999

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
Did a little bit of bolder work with my 2025R today as well.
Also used my heavy hitch.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Very nice! You'll love it fer sure

Reactions: justaguy

·
Premium Member
2022 2025R Cab
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
nice property
Thanks, it’s a lot of work, but I love it.
I especially love any project that involves me getting to play with one of my big green toys. Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts