Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She's here! Arrived this morning, then I got to installing a few things including the quickhitch with Ken's hook, saw haul, HH tooth bar, and I got the Artillian diverter plumbed up. I will run the electric later. I ran out of daylight and wanted to get out and play a bit.

I also found a cool joystick knob with an integrated button on ebay and it's great! The button is in the perfect spot for hitting with the thumb, but doesn't interfere with using the joystick for normal loader ops.

I really like ethrottle and the layout of the operator station. It's going to take some getting used to getting up and down using a step. I'm looking forward to putting the rear hydraulics to use. The R3 radials have already shown themselves to be pretty good. I sunk in a rut in the yard and they pulled me right out, and the tread self cleaned really well.

I manged to nail the size perfectly for my storage availability. In my bigger garage, she fits in the with ROPs up with 1/2" to spare. In my integral garage, where I generally park it since it stays 50F in there, she fits in with ROPs folded with about an inch to spare above my head.

Just some general pictures.

iMatch installed with Ken's hook.

The USA made forks from Titan.

Picked up my HH weight rack.

Saw haul.

Artillian diverter installed. I'm going to wrap the hoses and run the electric later.

The nifty joystick ball.

I can't wait to get to work around here! Going to take advantage of the frozen ground to get some stuff done.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Really nice, congratulations.

·
Premium Member
13,672 Posts
Sweet!!

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoops looks like they're out for now. :) It was requested on the facebook group and someone must have snagged the last one.

·
Premium Member
14,204 Posts
That's just freaking sweet Justin, congrats. :good2:

:bigbeer:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Looks nice man. I really like the R3's. I wish my 2038 had those...Congrats and have fun with it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
That’s nice. Beautiful machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Congrats, you just can't beat a day when a new John Deere arrives home. Have fun !

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival! Best of luck with it. We’re hre for you if you need us. Pic of my delivery day!

Sincerely

Attachments

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
:thumbup1gif: NICE Tractor, I'm jealous.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Good looking ride:bigthumb: I like the saw haul

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
:congrats: :greentractorride: :lovetongue: Enough said!

·
Premium Member
10,602 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor. Hope you get many hours of good times on it.

How do you line the SawHaul? Been looking for something just like that.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the new tractor. Hope you get many hours of good times on it.

How do you line the SawHaul? Been looking for something just like that.
So far so good! We'll find out when I start tooling around the woods cutting down trees. :)

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Nice machine!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts