Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally pulled the trigger on my dream tractor. I ordered a 2038R with loader and single point hydraulics, WR Long 3rd function, pallet forks, LED light package, 60” auto connect mower, MX5 brush cutter and the iMatch.

Final price was 32,800 financed for 84 months at 0% after they gave me 2,500$ for my 455 John Deere. Was just wondering if y’all think that’s a decent deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Congrats! Great choice:bigthumb:

Looks like a great price. How much was the MX5?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The MX5 was listed at 3,011$. The quote is odd though because it doesn’t show the discounted price but I’m sure it was closer to 2,700$.

·
Premium Member
14,175 Posts
Sounds like a very nice package, and a good price to boot. :good2:

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Super price! Where did you get it?

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
:congrats:Nice package, enjoy when you get it:good2:

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Looks like a really good deal!!! Congratulations!!! Let us know if we can help!!

Sincerely

Reactions: greenharley

·
Administrator
18,819 Posts
Welcome from Westminster Neighbor :good2:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a really good deal!!! Congratulations!!! Let us know if we can help!!

Sincerely
Joe, you sir already have. The dealer recommended the artillian 3rd function kit but after seeing your video and how the WR Long joystick handle is set up I knew I wouldn’t want the artillian kit. I showed the difference to my dealer and they agreed that the WR Long kit was the nicer option with the replacement joystick. So thank you for that sir!

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts

Sincerely
Joe, you sir already have. The dealer recommended the artillian 3rd function kit but after seeing your video and how the WR Long joystick handle is set up I knew I wouldn’t want the artillian kit. I showed the difference to my dealer and they agreed that the WR Long kit was the nicer option with the replacement joystick. So thank you for that sir!

Glad I could be of some assistance. I am very happy with the setup. I’m sure you will be too!

Sincerely

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
Finch Services in Westminster MD. My salesman was very good to deal with.

:laugh::banghead: when i seen New Windsor -i thought oh hes from Connecticut :banghead:

forgot about the town in Md.:lol:

anyways when jd brought them out(2038R) and i saw them for the first time--i thought WOW:thumbup1gif:if i was still working my 2520 would of been traded right away. i bought my 2520 when jd brought the 2 series out in 06. i love my 2520 and it has been one tough tractor, but i would trade it in a heart beat too.

hope u enjoy it a lot, as i have over the last 13 yrs now.:bigthumb: and welcome from Pa. not that far from ya!:wgtt:

·
Registered
119 Posts
In July, I will have had my 38R for year, and I'm really happy with it.:good2:

My only complaints are: Seat isn't that great, and loader capacity should be more with the weight and power it has.

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Looks great! Best of luck with it and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Sincerely

1 - 16 of 16 Posts