Premium Member
1,038 Posts
:wgtt: from Hagerstown md

·
Registered
164 Posts
Revels @ Quality Equipment in F-V!
Where did you get yours?
Not sure how close you are to East Coast Equipment in Nashville NC, but that is where i have bought all of my stuff, and they have been up to a few hundred dollars cheaper on attachments and were $1,750 cheaper on my 1025r than Quality.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not sure how close you are to East Coast Equipment in Nashville NC, but that is where i have bought all of my stuff, and they have been up to a few hundred dollars cheaper on attachments and were $1,750 cheaper on my 1025r than Quality.
Thanks! That's good to know. I'm looking for a 665 and a PHD. Nashville is a haul but may be worth a ride soon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
:wgtt: from Hagerstown md
Thanks BMichael. I'm originally from the Uniontown PA area, relatively just up the road from you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Thanks Felix. I lived in Motown & Fairmont a (long) while ago. :bigthumb:

Then I'm sure it has changed a lot since you have live here. We have been here almost 4 years and it has changed a lot in that time.

·
Premium Member
14,404 Posts
Thanks Felix. I lived in Motown & Fairmont a (long) while ago. :bigthumb:
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

Nice looking machine,

Worked Morganhole and Fairmont area plus most of the state for MaBell .

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Thanks! That's good to know. I'm looking for a 665 and a PHD. Nashville is a haul but may be worth a ride soon.
If Nashville is too far, I had great service and a great price from Quality Equipment in Henderson, NC. :thumbup1gif: They're all over the piedmont though - looks like their Burlington, NC location may be closer to you. [Looks like you bought the tractor from the one in Fuquay Varina! I gotta read more carefully!] They even delivered my 1025r and implements to my land in the NC mountains for me on relatively short notice. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Welcome to GTT!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
:wgtt:

Congratulations on your new equipment, that is an impressive list of toys

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
You're not too far from me. Just curious what dealer you purchased from?
Jeremie,
Are those your new videos up on YouTube? Well done, we need more 2R videos.
Re: the wife's reaction... I did that ONCE, my PHD didn't care for that. You are a brave man. :bigthumb:

Look me up if you ever need a hand or want to compare notes.

Adam

·
Registered
130 Posts
Revels @ Quality Equipment in F-V!
Where did you get yours?
Too funny, that's where I got mine, mainly because I live right behind the dealership and can drive it home. They didn't put setup my 60D correctly and the deck got damaged trying to attach it, been waiting on parts about a month now.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Jeremie,
Are those your new videos up on YouTube? Well done, we need more 2R videos.
Re: the wife's reaction... I did that ONCE, my PHD didn't care for that. You are a brave man. :bigthumb:

Look me up if you ever need a hand or want to compare notes.

Adam
Not my videos. I am planning on starting a homesteading YouTube channel very soon, I should have already done it. I will have tractor videos with my 1025R doing homesteading things but it won't be the primary focus of the channel like Tractor Time with Tim.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts