Green Tractor Talk banner

New 2305 coming

8K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  megotadeere 
#1 ·
I can't release a ton of details, but for those of you that have seen some of my posts over on TBN, we have a new (actually 2) replacement for the 2305 coming. Check back here for more details when I can publish them.

#2 ·
what, 2 of them! I like it. So a 1023E and 1023D? I have noticed quite a few details on it. Glad they are offering foldable ROPS. Also, i can see that they moved the fuel tank to under the seat with cap on fender, new black plastic casing around either a range shifter or PTO selector. Also, the green deck makes me think that it may even be a drive over deack and the seat has arm rests so i think it may even be a suspension seat. The ROPS location has moved from the fender to the tranny case. Just a few details.:D:cool:

Attachments

#4 ·
I believe they will be the 1023D or E and the 1026M or R. One standard spec, one high spec. The M/R will probably be the one with the folding ROPS, etc. I have heard some very interesting rumors about these tractors, ones that have me pretty excited and will be glad to pass them on as soon as I can!

#5 ·
So it kinda sounds like they are offering an economy model and a model with more features/hp? so are they having a 2520 engine in the 1026 or a diffrerent one? It will be nice with Deere having 2 SCUTs out but what are the limiting factors of the economy model? Will it be like the 3032e-3038e series where you have a non removable FEL, non foldable ROPS, loader mounted joystick, etc? Or will it be like the current 2305?

#6 ·
I can't answer those questions for now, for a multitude of reasons... Some of it I don't know for sure yet, and some of it I cannot talk about quite yet. As soon as I know more and can "talk" more about it, this is the first place you will see it. Just for you, Johndeere3720 I am posting a less blacked out pic... I hope you like it! :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Green Mode of transport Transport

#14 ·
I kind of like the lights. They look a little throw back. Almost like our 4110.
If i wanted throwback...I'd buy a used machine....:crazy:
I guess more then the "cheap" look, I dont think they look at all like the rest of the series...its like it "doesnt belong in the family"
Look at a 2x20/3x20/4x20 (skip the 5 & 6 machine) and the Large Frame 7's and 8R's all look like family members. I guess this gripe applies to the 5 & 6 machines as well...:laugh:

#20 ·
Word on the street is that there is a suspension seat on the 1023 or the 1026 ( 1023d or 1026R ). With that said, it might only be on the better of the two models. If you look at the two pictures above, you can see that there are two different seats. I have seen drawings of these models without folding ROPS suggesting that one model might be a bit scaled back than the other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.