Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new 2305 a couple of weeks ago. I will be using it primarily for plowing, hauling junked up wood around the property, etc.

Should bought a tractor a long time ago, haven't had this much fun in years.

Bit of a problem with it, but it's under warranty. Had a loose fitting on the FEL just after buying and lost a bit of fluid. Let it cool down, with all implements down and it didn't appear to be down much, so left it. Over the next couple of days noticed some fluid on the trannie, and you couldn't see the fluid in the site glass after sitting overnite. Had to add about a litre to bring it into the site glass.

Tech was out yesterday, couldn't see any leaks, or notice any fluid on the case. Also, it has not gone down and I've been using it. Tech thinks it's either a faulty vent, or the system was air locked, built up pressure and puked through the vent. He's going to replace the vent to be on the safe side.

Some of my interests are Motorcycling, Fabrication, and Mountain Biking, and I work full time in Gov't I.T.

Looks like a fun forum, and I expect I'll be doing lots of posting :good2:

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Welcome to DT Dell,

Sounds like you have some minor issues to tend to on that 2305. It is a good little machine. Doesn't sound like you will be mowing with it? :unknown:

And I agree with you, I too waited far to long to buy the right machine that I could have used years ago. Oh well, we have them now.:dance: You will need to post some photos when you get a chance. And, now comes the fun of modifications. Your only limitation will be your imagination (OK sometimes resources). Looking forward to your input here.:good2:

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Randy, yup nothing serious and the local dealer is fantastic to work with. I posted a link to my facebook page under your guy's request for pics, let me know if you want me to repost here.

Welcome to DT Dell,

Sounds like you have some minor issues to tend to on that 2305. It is a good little machine. Doesn't sound like you will be mowing with it? :unknown:

And I agree with you, I too waited far to long to buy the right machine that I could have used years ago. Oh well, we have them now.:dance: You will need to post some photos when you get a chance. And, now comes the fun of modifications. Your only limitation will be your imagination (OK sometimes resources). Looking forward to your input here.:good2:

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do tell! I've posted here more than all the other forums combined, and I only joined today! :laugh:

Welcome to DT!!!

You'll learn a lot here!! :good2:...A lot of great people here!!

Looking forward to seeing some of your fabrication work!

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Welcome!

yeah, with these tractors it's amazing how useful and fun go together.

Pete

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
I posted a link to my facebook page under your guy's request for pics, let me know if you want me to repost here.
Personally Dell, I am just not a facebook kinda person (no account). But hey, I am funny that way.:crazy: No cell phone either.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah, but the pics are viewable by anyone, you don't need a facebook account... I hear ya on the cell, I've got one, but rarely turn it on. Got it at the wife's insistance, actually she bought it. Don't like electronic cowbells myself....

Personally Dell, I am just not a facebook kinda person (no account). But hey, I am funny that way.:crazy: No cell phone either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts