Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New JD 1025R owner here.

Part of Mary's (my wife) and my after-church date included Rural King in Bloomington, Indiana. Somehow, I got lost and ended up in the farm section. As I wandered around aimlessly trying to find my way out, it seems a three-point quick hitch and a hitch receiver just jumped right off the shelf and into my cart. Couldn't stop 'em.

And then, while I went to get popcorn, Mary inadvertently paid for everything and before I knew it, the pieces were in the trunk of my car. Amazing how devious and sneaky tractor implements are.

Rural King quick hitch: $89
Hitch receiver: $119

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
New JD 1025R owner here.

Part of Mary's (my wife) and my after-church date included Rural King in Bloomington, Indiana. Somehow, I got lost and ended up in the farm section. As I wandered around aimlessly trying to find my way out, it seems a three-point quick hitch and a hitch receiver just jumped right off the shelf and into my cart. Couldn't stop 'em.

And then, while I went to get popcorn, Mary inadvertently paid for everything and before I knew it, the pieces were in the trunk of my car. Amazing how devious and sneaky tractor implements are.

Good prices! I’m gonna swing by Rural King tomorrow and check those out!

·
Super Moderator
2,427 Posts
New JD 1025R owner here.

You might need to have a talk with those implements. A really good implement would have gotten his attachment pins and bushing kits to jump into the cart with him. Tsk tsk. :lol:

Seriously, good score :thumbup1gif:

(Dang....I just seen the pins in your cart)

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Dad just picked one up last week at harbor freight for the same price. I reminded him that growing up I would tell him how handy they were and he always said he wasn’t sure if me helping the rich neighbors was a good idea. Now he buys them for any old tractor he gets whether he will use it or not.:banghead:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
She sounds like a keeper! I'd like to have a date like that with my wife. :thumbup1gif:
Our date also included Menards (similar to Lowes) and then a grand finish at Outback Steakhouse. And between the two of us, we polished off the entire Bloomin' Onion, a first for us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts