Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery of a new 3025E -- has the D160 loader and I choose the GM2060 .. So far so good-- came in at 19,800 /no taxes or anything .. Will be used mostly for Mowing about 3 acres with another 2 acres with tress that need some cleaning up..

·
Super Moderator
5,494 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,477 Posts
:wgtt:

Can we see your new baby?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,749 Posts

·
Registered
4,296 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Excellent choice. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland. :ttiwwp:

·
Premium Member
11,417 Posts
Nice! One suggestion, if that is where you will be parking the tractor I would recommend parking it with the curl cylinders retracted. Granted the bucket may collect a bit of water but it is better than having the full length of your curl rods exposed to the weather all the time. The rods do have a very durable coating but I've always been a bit anal about storing hydraulic cylinders collapsed whenever possible.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Nice! One suggestion, if that is where you will be parking the tractor I would recommend parking it with the curl cylinders retracted. Granted the bucket may collect a bit of water but it is better than having the full length of your curl rods exposed to the weather all the time. The rods do have a very durable coating but I've always been a bit anal about storing hydraulic cylinders collapsed whenever possible.
Agreed. Those cylinder rods need to be kept clean.

3025e

·
Premium Member
12,911 Posts
From New York, nice :greentractorride:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts