Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So after the rear offset on the new rims was wrong , 2 x 25mm spacers arrived and they are on ... Trelleborg TM800 440/65 R24 on the rear , Trelleborg TM700 240/70 R16 on the front . Have done a couple of hours of loader work on them and all seems good ,
tr

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Outside width at the rear is now 1600mm, fits the wheel arch extensions just right 馃憤

Registered
I could go for R1 tires like that and radials too. That is my biggest complaint about the standard R1 tires for these tractors. They are so skinny looking. The sizing of those tires look more like an R4 tire with R1 tread. I have to say, though, that looks a little "tippy" to me. But then, I just put 5 1/2 inch rear spacers on my 4066R, so maybe that is just me. My width was originally 72 inches or 1828mm. Now it is 83 inches or 2108mm.

Dave

Reactions: Big J

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I could go for R1 tires like that and radials too. That is my biggest complaint about the standard R1 tires for these tractors. They are so skinny looking. The sizing of those tires look more like an R4 tire with R1 tread. I have to say, though, that looks a little "tippy" to me. But then, I just put 5 1/2 inch rear spacers on my 4066R, so maybe that is just me. My width was originally 72 inches or 1828mm. Now it is 83 inches or 2108mm.

Dave

View attachment 758097
Yours looks like it could work on some hills 馃憤 I am fairly flat here and still need to keep narrow to fit around garden . It鈥檚 wider than my 3033R on R4 industrials and went on some banks around home with that , just had to know what you were doing . Cheers , Jono

Premium Member
Dang that looks good. Like a tubbed hot rod from the back.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
The tinted windows don't hurt.
Have to say I spent more than I should have but my thoughts were if you are going to upgrade do it once, fitting the electric 4/5th diverted and power beyond myself and will rig up a front loader service for a post borer . Very happy with the tractor so far and I do get a smile on my face when I see the tractor !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts