Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all so first sorry I’ve been MIA life has been nuts the last few months but hopefully settling down. So I was looking and seems like Deere came out with a 4 in 1 bucket for the 1 series I’m hoping it will work on the older loaders as well. Oh and also a new grapple as well.

https://www.deere.com/en/our-company/news-and-announcements/news-releases/2018/agriculture/2018aug01-frontier-loader-attachments-land-planes/

Frontier 4 in 1 bucket AY11F

And

Frontier Grapple AV20F

I apologize if this has already been posted.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Keep this on my radar. Curious on price.

After owning a John Deere I will never complain about the Harley Davidson tax again.

2018 1025R TLB (120R/260B), 54" MMM auto connect/mulch, 54" rear snow blower (SB1154), 60” FEL mounted snow blade (AF10F), iMatch, Heavy Hitch and bolt on toothbar, Ken's bolt on hooks, diff lock, seat springs.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh yeah, sure, they come out with this after I bought my tractor in June!!! I can guess that for the price of the grapple, the Artillian will still be a bargain?:laugh:

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'm liking that 4-1 bucket. There goes my next paycheck!

·
Administrator
17,280 Posts
As mentioned in any other thread, I wonder what JD will offer to control these implements on a 1-series?

·
Registered
75 Posts
As mentioned in any other thread, I wonder what JD will offer to control these implements on a 1-series?
This was my thought as well. Since I don't currently have a grapple I'll see how this shakes out.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Ugh. I haven't installed my Artillian Diverter or grapper yet...., curious to see how the frontier grapple hooks up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Keep this on my radar. Curious on price.
I just called Bridgeport equipment . (my local dealer) He said list price on AY11F 4 in 1 bucket is $2,100 and they are selling them for $1,745. They would have to order it in.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
I just called Bridgeport equipment . (my local dealer) He said list price is $2,100 and they are selling them for $1,745. They would have to order it in
Bucket or grapple?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I like the look and weight of that grapple.
We will have to see what they offer to control these two. It would be nice to have a switch integrated into the knob for the loader control.

Like all new things though, it will probably be a while before we know much more about the whole package.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Were you able to get a cost for the grapple?
I did not ask about the grapple. I’ll try and call again later today

(edit)
I called Back and all the sales people were busy.
Grapple part # is AV20F if someone else wants to call and see if they have more luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,280 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
1 - 20 of 196 Posts