Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 40 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Where did you see the grapple? All I saw in the link was the 4n1 bucket?
In the pictures at the bottom, you can scroll through four pictures. Its one of the last.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
As mentioned in any other thread, I wonder what JD will offer to control these implements on a 1-series?
I enlarged some of the pictures at the link and noticed what looks like two additional black hydro hard lines on the loader and two additional QD’s at the floorboards of the tractor that had these implements... from that I’d guess that the control is a 3rd rear remote? Agree or disagree?

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,013 Posts
I enlarged some of the pictures at the link and noticed what looks like two additional black hydro hard lines on the loader and two additional QD’s at the floorboards of the tractor that had these implements... from that I’d guess that the control is a 3rd rear remote? Agree or disagree?
Ok if that is true (and it looks like it is), then you won’t be able to run these if you have a TLB since the PB kit and 3rd SCV kit cannot coexist on a 1-series.

:munch:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
If you look at the grapple picture, you can see what looks like the ends of couplers behind the grapple itself, on the loader frame crossbar.

I dont think its a 3rd rear kit, rather I think its a built in 3rd function kit run from a switch on the loader control, much like the Artillian, but built in to the tractor.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Ok if that is true (and it looks like it is), then you won’t be able to run these if you have a TLB since the PB kit and 3rd SCV kit cannot coexist on a 1-series.

I mean it should be a matter of two extra hoses. I would think the Artillian diverter would work no?

*Lol, yeah like IndianaJim said

·
Administrator
18,013 Posts
I mean it should be a matter of two extra hoses. I would think the Artillian diverter would work no?

*Lol, yeah like IndianaJim said
Sure, there are aftermarket solutions, I am just curious what JD’s solution will be.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

Cannot CURRENTLY both be installed.....:dunno:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Sure, there are aftermarket solutions, I am just curious what JD’s solution will be.
Ok now i know what you are saying. At present you can't have the backhoe and then power up front.
Sounds like another "Not Backhoe Compatible" deal. Kinda like the new cab.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Kenny needs to go scope one of those buckets out to see if his hooks need any sort of modifications. :hide:

More work for poor Ken :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
361 Posts
As mentioned in any other thread, I wonder what JD will offer to control these implements on a 1-series?
Ken,

I'm pretty sure Deere now offers a 3rd ESCV for the one series. Field installed option.

Jeff

·
Registered
361 Posts

Ken,

I had a similar issue with my new cabbed 3046R. Said the PB and 3rd function would not work with the cab and diverter (4th and 5th SCV's) . But there is a DTAC solution (Factory bent lines and all). I am not saying you are wrong :hide:, but I would surmise that Deere would have a solution.

Jeff

·
Administrator
20,732 Posts
Ken,

I had a similar issue with my new cabbed 3046R. Said the PB and 3rd function would not work with the cab and diverter (4th and 5th SCV's) . But there is a DTAC solution (Factory bent lines and all). I am not saying you are wrong :hide:, but I would surmise that Deere would have a solution.

Jeff
The 1 series has had a compatibility issue since its release. It simply hasn't changed over the years. Owners have gotten around it by modifying the kits and or coming up with their own setups. The 1 series suffers from lack of real estate to mount all of these hydraulic goodies unlike your 3 series machine.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The 1 series has had a compatibility issue since its release. It simply hasn't changed over the years. Owners have gotten around it by modifying the kits and or coming up with their own setups. The 1 series suffers from lack of real estate to mount all of these hydraulic goodies unlike your 3 series machine.
Well, again not saying you are wrong, just based on my own recent experience. That WAS the problem on my 3R. (lack of available real estate). I have the 3rd ESCV, and 4th and 5th SCV couplings (via diverter) mounted just under the cab. There was no room for the PB kit. Deere issued a DTAC solution to mount the PB couplings and even changed the plumbing around to accommodate the PB bracketry and connections. A new bracket was also provided.

Guess what I am saying is there my be a solution to this, it just has not come up before or often.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Well, again not saying you are wrong, just based on my own recent experience. That WAS the problem on my 3R. (lack of available real estate). I have the 3rd ESCV, and 4th and 5th SCV couplings (via diverter) mounted just under the cab. There was no room for the PB kit. Deere issued a DTAC solution to mount the PB couplings and even changed the plumbing around to accommodate the PB bracketry and connections. A new bracket was also provided.

Guess what I am saying is there my be a solution to this, it just has not come up before or often.

Jeff
This would be my guess as well. Its not like the valving is a massive piece. There is plenty of space for it, it just might not be convenient.
Ever seen the plumbing on a 318 or better yet 420/430? They have stuff crammed in places so well and so tight, these SCUTs look to have a ton of room left for expansion...its just a matter of someone sitting down to figure it out what fits where.
Maybe with the new small Kubotas coming with a factory 3rd function up front Deere decided it better figure something out to combat that.

·
Administrator
18,013 Posts
Ken,

I'm pretty sure Deere now offers a 3rd ESCV for the one series. Field installed option.

Jeff
I do not believe that correct, if it is there is no info in the public domain yet for it.

Ken,

Jeff
This was an issue even with the older 3x20machines, but it was mostly confusing at the dealers on what parts to order to make it all work together. The lack of clear and concise information from JD sure didn’t help either.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I do not believe that correct, if it is there is no info in the public domain yet for it.

Ken,

According to the Deere website, the third SCV is available as dealer installed option BLV10351 for tractors built prior to 7-14-2017.

For new units it is Option Code : BLV11114. But comes with a host of caveats. Which is why I was referencing the DTAC option as it related to my recent experience.

For use on 1023E and 1025R tractors built after July 14th, 2017. Not compatible with BLV10929 (Power Beyond Kit) or BLV10948 (Rear Hydraulic Kit). Also not compatible with Backhoe or with drop-on cab from Mauser (LP68087).

Jeff

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
21 - 40 of 198 Posts