Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sales guy called on Sat. - I was out so, I didn't have a chance to talk with him.

Called him this morning; hoping that he had some news from the shipper as to the whereabouts of my new tractor.

Nada. He was wondering if I knew anything... Geezzz! I'm starting to get some real chafe marks on my patience!

He said he'll call them on Wed. if I haven't got any word regarding the tractor.

Boat left on the 26th of May - today is the 6th of June. That's 12 days!

AKfish

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Hang in there AK. I do find it strange that no one can tell you exactly where it is at and what is going on. Hey, I know, maybe it is caught up in customs, you are detached from the rest of us. :laugh:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's here!! After a half day of phone calls around the northern half of the hemisphere, the shipper called to let me know it's in Seward and I can come pick it up.

I have the strangest feeling that it's been sitting there for a few days and they didn't think it was all that important to give me a call....

Should be interesting to visit with the dock crew!

Pics in a few days.

AKfish

·
Administrator
21,038 Posts
I have the strangest feeling that it's been sitting there for a few days and they didn't think it was all that important to give me a call

AKfish
Unfortunately you are probably correct...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congratulations! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's home now. Just unloaded it from the trailer a few hours ago. Yep.. it's been sitting there a few days. 'Course the seagulls found it... and you know what seagulls do when they're just standing/sitting around on something -- they sh!it on it!

(Why it's against the law to "thin" a few of 'em is beyond me.. Gotta be more of them then just about any other bird here in Alaska!)

I'll get some pics up in a couple days -- after I get it washed and cleaned up a bit. :mad:

AKfish

·
Administrator
21,038 Posts
Congratulations AK:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Wow, that tractor has had SOME difficulty finding it's way home. Glad you, finally, got it.:yahoo:

·
Registered
40 Posts
lost tractor

For some odd eason, I thought of Sarah Palin when she said that "I can see Russia from my house".

I had hoped some Russkies had not sneaked in there, and hi-jacked your tractor. That could be the start of WW-III in a hurry!! Glad you found it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts