Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty cool. I like the new styling. I think its interesting that ag companies are moving towards more options that are more automotive-like, and more packages ans options.

·
Registered
11,376 Posts
I can not even imagine trying to figure out what options I want in a tractor like that. Took me forever to decide on our little 2320. :lol:
For the price of one of them, Keith, you and I won't have to worry about it. I didn't look at the JD pricing on them, but it has to be out of sight for a couple of hammerheads like us.:laugh:

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
I did the built your own on one of these a while back and it was between $600,000 and $700,000. I could not even make one of the payments.

Dae

·
Registered
11,376 Posts
I did the built your own on one of these a while back and it was between $600,000 and $700,000. I could not even make one of the payments.

Dae
That's getting right up there in the mini-excavator class.:laugh::munch:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,039 Posts
For the price of one of them, Keith, you and I won't have to worry about it. I didn't look at the JD pricing on them, but it has to be out of sight for a couple of hammerheads like us.:laugh:
Well there is that. :lol:

·
Registered
12,506 Posts
I really like the new styling but now my tractor is the old styling.:nunu:
Guess you'll have to upgrade some day. :laugh:
I can not even imagine trying to figure out what options I want in a tractor like that. Took me forever to decide on our little 2320. :lol:
All three choices, these small tractors are much less complex. :flag_of_truce:
A couple of years ago at the EFD's Emma and I were having fun with some salesman looking at tillage equipment. He's doing his best ever sales pitch, finally I asked what HP one needs to pull this? He says, like it was nothing at all, "oh, no less than 450 HP" :banghead: "So,,,,,,,,,,,,,you're saying I need a 1/2 million dollar tractor too?" "I was hoping my 2025R could hook right up" :lol: Sales pitch ended abruptly at that very moment.
That's getting right up there in the mini-excavator class.:laugh::munch:
Well there is that. :lol:
Those are for the higher standard of living kind of people. :lolol:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

They have one at the national FFA convention in Indianapolis (coff coff TTWT :greentractorride:)

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Loved to operate one. Never could afford one. Sure neighbor will have on eventually so hopefully the operate will come true. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,587 Posts

They have one at the national FFA convention in Indianapolis (coff coff TTWT :greentractorride:)
Bummer. We attended the FFA convention last year, but opted out this year!

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Maybe. I don’t think our compacts could pick up the imatch for that.:laugh:

·
Registered
171 Posts
We have 2 2013 8rs and we really like them. However the new cabs are like a luxury liner! massage seats air conditioned and heated seats and cooler and many more features!

·
Registered
4,134 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
The Starting MSRP for a 8RX 410 Tractor $561,503.00 with e23 Transmission & $579,520.00 if You Go with the Signature Model

Boy I remember going to buy a new JD 4000 In 1970 for $7,000. Today that would be about $46,403.51. Great Uncle only Farmed 500 acres and retired a Multi Millionaire in 1987(invested his money well I guess). But the fact you almost have to be one to start farming now days. You buy a 8R series a few years used and it amazing how much the price drops. That's it's really not worth buying one of these new even if you Farm up to 15,000 acres.or more (y)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts