Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to do the upgrade to the air filter housing on my 1025R, and the new housing doesn't work with the old filters. I always keep a spare and I was planning to change them this fall, so I have 2 each of the inner and outer filters, new in their box, still sealed. I know from the poll on this issue that some folks will wait to make the change, so there's a deal here for one of them.

Part numbers are:

M131802 ( qty. 2)
M131803 ( qty. 2)

2018-11-07 18.52.45.jpg

I just checked these on Green Farm Parts and the 4 filters combined would be $71.55 with the GTT discount and free shipping, plus tax. I am offering all 4 for $45. I will pay shipping in the lower 48. And I don't charge any stinkiin' tax.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Keane

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Pm sent, these also fit my Gen1 2032r

Your PM’s are actually full-sorry.

Keane

I’ll take these-please.

Please reply with your preferred payment method and address/email.

Once you confirm I’ll send along the shipping address, thanks in advance!

Tim

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I'm going to do the upgrade to the air filter housing on my 1025R, and the new housing doesn't work with the old filters. I always keep a spare and I was planning to change them this fall, so I have 2 each of the inner and outer filters, new in their box, still sealed. I know from the poll on this issue that some folks will wait to make the change, so there's a deal here for one of them.

Part numbers are:

M131802 ( qty. 2)
M131803 ( qty. 2)

View attachment 655920

I just checked these on Green Farm Parts and the 4 filters combined would be $71.55 with the GTT discount and free shipping, plus tax. I am offering all 4 for $45. I will pay shipping in the lower 48. And I don't charge any stinkiin' tax.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Keane
This is the old filter set up yes?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Keane-your PM’s are full!

Been try to PM to buy your air filters per my post in your WTS as but your inbox is full :hide:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Still full, he was on just before noon today-maybe he didn’t see this or his replies to his thread...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Still full. Before long we will put his picture on the back of milk cartons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Calling “Unsolved Mysteries” where is Keane?

·
Administrator
17,084 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Earth to Keane

Okay, sorry everybody. There's a lot going on. I have subscribed so that my mailbox is much more expansive. Hopefully I'll be dead before I run out of mailbox space again.

Levi has asked for the filters. He got the last mailbox slot apparently. I feel bad I don't have enough filters for everyone.

Thanks for your interest.

Keane

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Glad to see you’re still kicking, thanks for giving us the chance at a great deal :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,428 Posts
I was going to ask if they will work in a 1023, but looks like long gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts