1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks I pulled the trigger and placed my order:

1 3000lb HD fork frame
1 Rake-Grapple-Rake set

I'll update as the order is processed, charged, tracking info is provided and I get my new attachment!

Thanks again all especially Chris for developing these products and the advice and your continued support thru GTT!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Order confirmation email received!

·
RIP Chris
148 Posts
:good2::good2::good2:

FWIW, adding a set of the Fangs, now or later, is a game changer. They multiply the biting power, increase the number of points of contact, and go a long way toward controlling loads during transport, just to name a few benefits. When handling boulders with the grapple, the tips of the fangs have actually chipped off chunks on occasion.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:good2::good2::good2:

FWIW, adding a set of the Fangs, now or later, is a game changer. They multiply the biting power, increase the number of points of contact, and go a long way toward controlling loads during transport, just to name a few benefits. When handling boulders with the grapple, the tips of the fangs have actually chipped off chunks on occasion.

:cheers:
Fangs and forks will be my next order, thanks Chris!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent an email to Curtis/Artillian yesterday (3/22) to ask for an update on shipping status for my order as it's been 10 calendar days/8 business days.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Ordered a H120 dirverter yesterday 3/22 and was told it would ship in 5-7 days. Got confirming email shortly after i ordered.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ordered my forks on 2/24 delivered today, the shipping company NEMF was not any easier to deal with than the order process.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
My account charged for the dirveter I ordered yesterday.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Ordered a H120 dirverter yesterday 3/22 and was told it would ship in 5-7 days. Got confirming email shortly after i ordered.
Still no other contact. Tried to call 3/29

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still no other contact. Tried to call 3/29
Can you clarify what you mean by "tried to call"?

As in, you dialed most of the number or your phone wasn't working? Was your effort slightly above thinking about calling but below actually doing so? J/K....sorry had to give you a hard time-no idea what "trying to call" actually is.

You probably meant that you called and didn't get an answer on their end?

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Exactly I called the sales number and let it ring 18 times and no answer. I did call later and talked to I think Ray and he said it should ship tomorrow. I explained i ordered my grapple the same day and already had it but it is no good with out the dirvertor. I ordered the Grapple from CTA and had it in three days.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I ordered forks after they posted that things were on track and most shipments were going out in 3-4 days. 9 days later, 7 business days, and still no contact. I'd say they still have some work to do.:banghead: At this point I hope they get here before I go away for Easter. Not looking forward to dealing with a shipping co. that will probably want to to deliver them when no one will be around. I've also got about 8000 lbs. of white oak slabs that I'm not looking forward to moving by hand. The largest one is close to 1000 lbs.

·
Registered
139 Posts
It's easy for me to say, because I received my order, but just keep calling. I know how annoying this can be, especially with lingering possible shipping changes because of an upcoming vacation. The product is great though. Hard to believe how much a set of forks and a front-hoe bucket can completely change the personality of your tractor. Keep calling, keep calling, keep calling, but I don't blame you for being perturbed.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Order update:

CC was charged overnight, had only been pending since my order.

Hoping for a update email with shipping details soon.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sent an e-mail very early this morning inquiring about my order. Artillian replied first thing this morning with an update and hopefully my order will ship Monday.

That reminds me I never got a reply to the one I send about 1.5 weeks ago :unknown:

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Sent email this morning about my dirverter kit. I was told eailer this week it would ship Yesterday now its been moved to next Tuesday??? I hope so i have had my grapple since this tuesday with no dirverter.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Email from Curtis today provided the shipment date, service, anticipated delivery date and tracking #. After some calling around I found that my grapple is stuck at the local terminal and wouldn't be delivered until Tuesday or so..... But they have SUNDAY pickup hours after noon, I'll be there with my trailer waiting for them to open up!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well folks, picked up the 4 boxes that make up my order just after noon from the local YRC terminal and brought them home. Unpacked the items and looked them over, all seems ok. Mounted the frame in the H130 loader and then the grapple and rakes.....

That gets me here...

BUT, there are no hoses or fittings (or the elastic keeper) in any of the boxes, bags or otherwise :banghead:

So a still shot and no action is all you can see!

I immediately shot off a nice email and left a detailed voicemail to Peter requesting these items be sent to me post haste :boredom::sleep: and now I wait...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Call from Peter just moments ago confirming what I was missing and apologizing for the mixup.

Confirmed my address and said he would get a hose&fitting kit out to me ASAP :thumbup1gif:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts