Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Thank you again for all of your orders! We hope you are enjoying your summer.

We wanted to let everyone know that our new Diverter Kit for the 220R Deere Loaders (2032R & 2038R) will begin shipping next week.

Part No. HDK-H130-PTL (with pigtail)
Part No. HDK-H130-APP (with Adapter)

Pricing still TBD, But will be close to our other kits, and will be posted on our website within the next few days.
Please call if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Peter

Artillian
508-459-4394

·
Registered
14 Posts
220R Diverter

Has anybody installed this new Artillian diverter for the new 220R?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not too pleased

I have installed the diverter kit with the 220R loader - and I am not very pleased...

I'll post more details after I've had a chance to discuss the issues with Artillian...

Thanks,

Bmacs

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have installed the diverter kit with the 220R loader - and I am not very pleased...

I'll post more details after I've had a chance to discuss the issues with Artillian...

Thanks,

Bmacs
It's been a few months, do you have an update on this Bmacs?

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts

Thanks,

Bmacs
It's been a few months, do you have an update on this Bmacs?
Looks like he came to make a complaint and never came back.

Reactions: mark02tj

·
Premium Member
13,888 Posts
One stinking post, at least tell how it got worked out. :banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Most likely user error and he was too embarrassed to say so? Which is funny here cuz just about EVERYONE here has felt comfortable saying OOOPS in this forum.

Reactions: mark02tj and PJR832

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Well I recently installed it and it was just fine! Now, considering the hoses from the diverter to my tractor's connection were too short on my 1025R, I just "assumed" they would be similarly short on my 2028R and had new hoses made before installing. I didn't test to see if my assumption was correct.

Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Well I recently installed it and it was just fine! Now, considering the hoses from the diverter to my tractor's connection were too short on my 1025R, I just "assumed" they would be similarly short on my 2028R and had new hoses made before installing. I didn't test to see if my assumption was correct.
BTW, the hoses are longer now on the 1025R version. Our complaints were heard and acted upon!

Thanks Artillian!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts