Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Dave, thanks for posting these pics - now with my 3 kids in college, I can dream and live through everyone else when they buy attachments :D

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Has anyone actually laid eyes on one of these JD power packs??

Just wondering what the poly tank shown in this pic is??

I'm thinking of mounting the oil tank on the frame of a rear blade when/if I get around to building it. Anyone see a problem with that??

-Jer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
further to that....

Who the h*** is this guy, why does he get to live and play there, and why does he get such great toys to play in the snow with!!!

-Jer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
I'm so bored I've been able to answer my own question.....and come up with another to ask....

The poly tank is for the dust suppression option for the broom. It makes the tank/PP/tractor/loader/broom longer than my Grandma's old Olds 88, but whatever...

.... and the price on JUST THE BROOM.... 5300$ CDN. Ridicerous.

Is there any reason why I couldn't use a second pump (exactly the same as the one in the back) in a setup like this as the motor on the front end?? If I got two of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Prince-Hydrauli...ic_Hydraulic_Valves_Parts&hash=item4a93421155

Will mate nicely for flow and pressure? Should run at about 540 at the front if the back is too? Already has the 6 spline PTO style connector? Am I wrong? I know there'll be some power loss, but should be OK to run a 76" blower or 84" broom, no?

-Jer.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.