Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant People in nature Tree Botany Sky
Plant Tractor Tree Leaf Botany

I usually hang out on a different page as I have a 3320 utility tractor also. but , thought I would share this. I get a ton of leaves. ( my OCD doesn't like leaves in the yard, ha ha ). been using a pull behind sweeper for years. my dealer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse on this rear bagger, and power chute. it does a fantastic job, much better than the sweeper. only thing is, its not something you want to take on and off very often. unlike the sweeper that can be hooked up in seconds. also, the front suitcase weights are a must as I have some hills and really help with steering when the bags get full.
Plant People in nature Tree Botany Sky
Plant Tractor Tree Leaf Botany
just thought I'd share

Jim

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice. I just acquired a bagger/PF for my GX345 for leaf and pine needle duty. It fills quickly but is better than the alternative.

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Nice. I just acquired a bagger/PF for my GX345 for leaf and pine needle duty. It fills quickly but is better than the alternative.
Suggestion! Put Gator or Predator blades on your deck! You will almost double your bag capacity. When I still needed my MCS 7Bu or MC519 that is what I used and Made a lot less trips to empty either
MCS system. My current Property I can get a way with a leaf sweeper for what little leaves have because I have more conifer tress then deciduous trees(y)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Suggestion! Put Gator or Predator blades on your deck! You will almost double your bag capacity. When I still needed my MCS 7Bu or MC519 that is what I used and Made a lot less trips to empty either
MCS system. My current Property I can get a way with a leaf sweeper for what little leaves have because I have more conifer tress then deciduous trees(y)
Thanks - I am using gators. Read that suggestion in one of your previous posts. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Yeah when I Bought a MCS 7BU back in 2010 I had been running gator Blades for several years I bagged with them 1st then went to High Lift Blades and realized the bags were filling fast so I went back to Gators and never used the high lift Blades again (y)

Reactions: denverguy
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.