Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, so i have just bought a new piece of property with about 55 acres and i want to build a barn. so im going to try something new instead of making my blueprints on paper (although i still probably will) im going to use google sketcup, has anyone ever done this before??? i will posts updates to my project as i go along. hopefully i will do good:pray:

·
Administrator
17,496 Posts
I tried...quickly went back to my graph paper, .09 mechanical pencil and scale ruler.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup just started, got mad because my lines wernt straight and it was to confusing, already at graph paper

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,618 Posts
I paid to have mine done, part of the deal. The company did 4 sets before my final approval.:lol: And I would still do things different, go figure.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
New barn projects are fun to follow. Looking forward to yours.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im thinking a 100x60 barn/ garage

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
im thinking a 100x60 barn/ garage
Seriously, that will be a very good size. :thumbup1gif: Mine is 50 x 104 x 12. The first 40 feet is shop, the paint booth is in the next 64 foot section. My building was built by Cleary, back in 92 though.

http://www.clearybuilding.com/

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
ok guys, so i have just bought a new piece of property with about 55 acres and i want to build a barn. so im going to try something new instead of making my blueprints on paper (although i still probably will) im going to use google sketcup, has anyone ever done this before??? i will posts updates to my project as i go along. hopefully i will do good:pray:
I've used Google Sketch-Up with a number of projects............Any update on your progress?

100'x60'? Are you serious???????????? ~Scotty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts