Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
17,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We FINALLY got some T-Shirts made after MANY request's :yahoo:

These are heavyweight Safety Green T-Shirts with logos on the front and rear, beautifully modeled below by our oldest daughter:

Available for sale on the homepage at: Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Home>>

Currently available in Men's sizes Medium, Large, Extra Large, and 2XLarge

($12 shipping will be added automatically in the cart, but I will refund all but actual shipping cost if you order just a shirt only)​

·
Registered
11,644 Posts
:unknown::unknown::unknown: i guess u don't have any for us larger people--say like 3x' ​s, it was kinda hard getting gfp's tee on, but i did it. it was a 2x. they look nice--boy i would really love to have printed tee-shirts if they had pockets in them, as that's mostly what i wear every day.

·
Premium Member
7,532 Posts
:unknown::unknown::unknown: i guess u don't have any for us larger people--say like 3x' ​s, it was kinda hard getting gfp's tee on, but i did it. it was a 2x. they look nice--boy i would really love to have printed tee-shirts if they had pockets in them, as that's mostly what i wear every day.
They probably have an optional bolt on hook in lieu of a pocket....:laugh:

·
Administrator
17,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim, our plan is to get some 3X and 4X ones made after we recover a bit from these.

·
Registered
11,644 Posts
Jim, our plan is to get some 3X and 4X ones made after we recover a bit from these.
well that's good to know,and to plan for later, any luck some of them 3x's would be pocket tee's?:hide: PLEASE!:laugh: I could say this is the first company ever to print on pocket tee's painted green, i buy 10, have a clean tee-shirt for every day of the week, and have 3 spares:dunno: :munch:

·
Super Moderator
7,874 Posts
Got my "GETHOOKED" T-shirt yesterday along with a box full of goodies from KennyD. We received a set of bolt-on hooks for the 2320 / H130 loader along with an assortment of oblong ring slings as well.

The T-shirt is very nice but my #1 helper commandeered it two minutes after I removed it from it's protective packaging. Thanks KennyD. :usa :good2:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Placing my order soon! Proud to wear colors for a man who worships quality.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Done! Of course I took the opportunity to get the chain shorten-er I have had my eye on... Thank you Ken.

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Now Giz has a smile on his face!

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Tried to edit twice and it would not save the edit so here we go again,, Keith, are you wearing lifts in your shoes? The pic you posted a few days ago in the JD store says you are!
Nice looking shirts though, Kenny has good taste in design.. Smile Keith you look ticked off at the world! And your belly button is showing! :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,654 Posts
Tried to edit twice and it would not save the edit so here we go again,, Keith, are you wearing lifts in your shoes? The pic you posted a few days ago in the JD store says you are!
Nice looking shirts though, Kenny has good taste in design.. Smile Keith you look ticked off at the world! And your belly button is showing! :lol:
Chicks like it.
BTW, Ken's shirts make you look taller.

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Chicks like it.
BTW, Ken's shirts make you look taller.
Looks like I have to buy some hooks then order the shirt! I swear I am shrinking, already down to 5'10" from 5'10.25" where does the time go? :laugh: Great answer though Keith! That's why you are at the head of the class... :bigbeer:

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts