Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Psssssst,,,,,,,,,I spied a picture of JD's new cab for the 1 series. I only saw it from the front with one door open but it looks really sweet with all glass door and integrated driving lights in the front of the roof panel. This is an actual JD cab not aftermarket. Don't say anything, I wasn't 'posed to tell. :lolol:

·
Administrator
18,287 Posts
Probably not available in the US, every once in a while someone sets them on the U.K. Sites and gets all exited on,y to find out they are not for sale here in the states.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Probably not available in the US, every once in a while someone sets them on the U.K. Sites and gets all exited on,y to find out they are not for sale here in the states.
I've never understood that. Something I heard awhile ago was years ago tractors with fwa were for the most part a European exclusive as well. American farmers demanded them and even started buying tractors from Europe and shipping them back here. Finally manufacturers relented and started offering fwa here. Don't know if it is true or not just something I heard. I personally would like to have a tractor with a front 3 pt. I also like the front trailer hitch I saw on that video. I've seen it in the parts catalog but of course not available here.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
From the looks of it they still sell the 1026R and not the 1025R. Gotta love our...yah, won't go there. :nunu: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
The snowblower shown in the 1 series pictures with the cabbed tractor is also unlike anything I have seen from Deere here in the U.S. Much larger and it appears to have a hydraulic controlled chute deflector. Seriously heavy duty appearing when compared to the 47" and 54" Two Stage sold in the U.S.

And oddly, it isn't green........Those drift cutter bars must be 5 feet tall at the front tips........

·
Registered
386 Posts
They are factory installed but not made by JD.

The snow blowers and accessories are also not JD - they are made by Matev and use their front power system (front 3 point hitch).

http://www.matev.de/en/products/lifting/front-power-systems-for-john-deere-tractors/fps-jd-1026-r/

http://www.matev.de/en/products/snow-removal/snowblower-sbl-m-12-40-14-40/product-infos/?cv=1'A=0

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
^^^^^I want one...the whole set up^^^^^^

Reactions: Levi and pcabe5

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,196 Posts
The snowblower shown in the 1 series pictures with the cabbed tractor is also unlike anything I have seen from Deere here in the U.S. Much larger and it appears to have a hydraulic controlled chute deflector. Seriously heavy duty appearing when compared to the 47" and 54" Two Stage sold in the U.S.

And oddly, it isn't green........Those drift cutter bars must be 5 feet tall at the front tips........

It's not a Deere branded blower. That's a ZAUGG blower.

Mostly intended for commercial/municipal use. I think their primary market is municipal sidewalk clearing.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That is a really nice setup. Wish they offered that here. I'm getting ready to buy a 1025r in the spring.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The cab blocks the view of the front tires. The tektite and other cabs have windows where this cab has some kind of what appears to be ducting or an extension to the enclosure. That will force you to have to lean forward all the time just to see where your front tires are.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Reactions: Levi and ColonyPark

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

That Euro-blower looks cool....it also looks expensive, overly complex, and like the auger is basically exposed without the protection of a bucket. I'll keep my time-tested design 54" blower. :thumbup1gif:

·
Corndog Hater
11,774 Posts
I like the seat.:thumbup1gif:
I like all of it.:good2:

That Euro-blower looks cool....it also looks expensive, overly complex, and like the auger is basically exposed without the protection of a bucket.

It's an updated version of the Gravely Dog Eater.:lol:

·
Registered
386 Posts
The European snow blowers are more expensive but they are very high quality and work well during the long winters and deep snow in Scandanavia, the Alps, etc.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
It's an updated version of the Gravely Dog Eater.:lol:
It's one thing to suck in a rock or frozen newspaper....I could only imagine getting a dog out of the impeller. :flag_of_truce:

Was this a well-known engineering blunder?

Reactions: Adamq

·
Corndog Hater
11,774 Posts
I don't think so, that's just the way they were. Times were different, safety wise.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts