·
Premium Member
971 Posts
And how flexible is that antennae?

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very flexible. It basically rubber. It also will tilt of hit.

When I fist seen it in there I was kind of put off. I had no issues with the old set up, but I can get stations even my truck will not pick up with it. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Brian, I think that is excellent actually. Can you provide a parts list for that antenna? I have a Sirius and I really like how that looks. I use the Sirius antenna now, but this looks very cool.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have had problems getting radio stations. I wondered if it needed to be grounded. I've already ordered the parts to do install on mine. Looks good. Also like the weights on the inside of wheels.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sam, do you know the part numbers? I have looked on JD parts and not found it. Mine came in the radio kit.
Yea I have them let me find them bracket luv21341. Grommet t122938. Screws 19m7867. Antenna swjd11. I'm gonna make my own bracket. Jd wants $19.00 and 5 days to ship. Grommet is $8.00 same 5 days. So it will be faster for me to make my own then I can put my Sirius antenna there too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yea I have them let me find them bracket luv21341. Grommet t122938. Screws 19m7867. Antenna swjd11. I'm gonna make my own bracket. Jd wants $19.00 and 5 days to ship. Grommet is $8.00 same 5 days. So it will be faster for me to make my own then I can put my Sirius antenna there too.
I already made my own, radio picks up a lot more stations

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thanks Sam, how about the antenna cable is there a part number for that too?

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Personally, I think it looks like it belongs there (factory) or better than. Good job.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.